Chapter 11

Hey peeps!

Just wanna say that this is a boring chapter!

I warned you.

Chapter Start

Saturday,
Morning~

1st pov:

I woke up due to something furry touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw Peke J.'s tail swishing on top of my nose. I swept his tail off my face as I blink the sleepiness off my eyes before I proceeded to sit up the bed.

"Meow~" Peke J. meowed as he lick his paw beside me.

"Hm? Peke J. why are you on the bed?" I ask the cat while petting its head.

"Meow~" It said again as I watch him stretch beside me before jumping off the bed straight to Chifuyu's sleeping face.

"Pfft-!" I stifled my laughter when Chifuyu was suddenly jerked awake from his sleep. "Oww..." He groaned while rubbing his face to elevate the pain away.

"Huh?" Chifuyu was then suddenly made aware of my presence when he heard me restraining my laugh. "Very funny, y/n-chan." He sarcastically stated.

"Haha. Good morning to you, too. Chifuyu-kun." I greeted him as I proceeded to stand up and walk towards his bathroom to wash my face.

"Argh... Peke J. why do you always like to jump on my head?" I heard Chifuyu said before I close the bathroom door.

I did my morning routine before stepping out the bathroom and going straight to my bag to get my comb/brush.

After I use the bathroom, Chifuyu stood up and went in there to do whatever he's supposed to do.

As soon as I was done combing my hair, Auntie knocked on the door and poke her head in and she said, "Good morning, Y/n-chan. Come, have some breakfast first."

"Good morning, Auntie." I said as I followed her towards the dinning area. I saw her putting some plates on the table so I hurriedly come closer to her and help her set up the table.

"So, how was your sleep, Y/n-chan?" Auntie ask as we place some dishes on the table.

"It was alright, Auntie." I answered.

"My son did not do anything indecent to you last night, did he?" Auntie ask.

At her words, memories of last night resurfaced my mind and I felt my face slightly heating up for some reason. I look down to at least try to hide my flustered face with my hair from her as I answered, "No. No, he did not..."

"Hm... alright..." Auntie said, then I heard her mutter something like, "...son, what's wrong with you?..." in her breath before sighing.

'Hm?' What's up with that? I just shrug it off.

Right after we finished setting up, Chifuyu finally decided to enter the dinning area.

"G'morning." He said as he proceeded to sit on his chair.

"Morning, son. You're up early." Auntie said while bringing the food on the table as she gestured me to sit.

"Well, Peke J. jumped on my face." Chifuyu said with an annoyed look.

"Peke J. Good job!" Auntie praised the cat while giving him some food. "Meow~!"

"Mom. Really?" Chifuyu ask while eating to which I chuckled. He then look at me and he added, "You too, Y/n-chan?"

"It was funny. Not gonna lie." I said while chuckling. Then I heard him grumble some inaudible words while eating.

"Oh! By the way, Y/n-chan." Auntie said as I look up from my food to look at her. "Your clothes were already dry I'll give it to you later after breakfast." She said.