IᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴT

❝ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡.... 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. ❞

❤︎

So, firstly WELCOME new readers and re-readers alike.

I want to thank you in either case for choosing my book and giving it a chance. I can't promise you you'll get whatever you're looking for. It might be less than your expectations or it could be far more. It all depends on you, because each of you is unique.

I'm simply ecstatic to announce that this book is finally COMPLETED and over as of 29/4/2021.

My first book is finished after three years and I'm quite proud to say the least.

'Hate Loving You' is actually my first ever book. I wrote it on another platform, Quotev, first. But it was a journey ongoing long after I came to Wattpad too. This book has gone through a lot of phases. I started it when I was practically a kid and perhaps it shows in the beginning. I've matured a lot in the years obviously and so have my writing style and plots.

Though, I've made efforts to edit it as much as possible so far, I can tell you that you might come across some typos because they are a writer's bane lol.

There were some loopholes that I've worked through, edited it all and tried to make it a better reading experience for you all. I cannot promise you a professional writer's finesse either because this is an amateur piece of work. I realized how much I still had to improve when I grew out of that thirteen year old's mindset - one who was truly unaware of the world.

There are books better written but everyone has a start.

This book was mine.

Now I'm sure I want to pursue writing so my psyche is different and I'm going to have more works published in the future that I wish you can check out.

'Hate Loving You' is close to my heart and it also isn't because later in the years I wasn't so invested in it. Yet, I have a special connection to it. It's characters are unique because when I'd started, basically Lea was a manifestation of myself. It seems funny now haha. I've tried to add all the elements I like in a book myself so it shouldn't be so bad.

But you should definitely check for yourself ;)

The cover was made by myself if anyone is wondering. What I'm wondering though is, is it good? *raises eyebrow* lol

Comments of all sorts are welcome except hate and rude ones. Constructive-criticism is welcome and I'm always ready to learn from my mistakes. Mind you, I'm aware that this book isn't perfect - it wasn't meant to be. But it's also unedited and such. But kindly remember that constructive criticism and hate are two different things and any comments pertaining to such will be deleted. Hating on a character is different, hating on the author and the creation is another matter so please be careful.

And please don't self promote your books on mine either.

Of course, Plagiarism isn't allowed and if you see my book on any other platform but Wattpad and Quotev, know that it's not by my consent and let me know.

I own Copyright.

You're free to follow me and check out my other works since I will have more for sure and I can assure you they will be worth your time. My DM's and message board are always open too so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

On the side note, I don't think there's anything offensive in my book in any sense of the world but I'll still apologize in case you come across something like that and have a different view. I, though, won't apologize for writing the book the way I wanted to.

Rest assured,

I hope you'll enjoy this story as much as possible and you'll let me know what you think of it. The comments are always one of my favorite things to read and of course the votes make me happy too. As a writer, I'd like to remind you that voting is a way to show you appreciate us on this platform so in the future please don't forget to vote ^^

I think that wraps it up.

Now you're free to go ahead and enjoy the book, the journey of an unlikely and complicated duo that'll leave you aghast and confused and laughing tons.

~𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓