Ch:12 Strange

(Lea's P.O.V)

"What are you..??"

I stared at him, frozen at my place. Like the stupid person I was, I said nothing but continued staring at Sam and Hannah simultaneously.

"You both.....know each other?"

Hannah questioned with a curious and mischievous glint in her eyes. I finally snapped back to reality and blinked a few times.

"Uh...yeah, maybe?" I stated doubtfully.

"Maybe?!?!"Sam asked me sarcastically.

"Alright....yes.....but-," I stopped and then looked Hannah in the eyes as a sad smile took up my features,"-I missed you as well, Hannah."

"You know me?" She asked surprised genuinely. Guess she didn't remember me. I wasn't surprised at that.

"Of course she does, Hannah." Sam rolled his eyes and I looked at him.

"Who...who exactly are you?"

"My name is Lea." I smiled at her as she furrowed her brows and seemed deep in thought. And then suddenly I found myself on the ground, hardly able to breath.

"Han-Nah. Ca-can't breathe!!!"

"Oh, sorry." She let her arms a bit loose around my neck and grinned up at me.

"So....I'm guessing you do remember?"

She flashed me a pretty pearly smile. It felt good to see her after so long. Sam's sister was like my own and I dearly loved her.

We both stood back up and I dusted my clothes.

"I used to miss you so much! Why did you stop visiting?!"

Her question automatically made me upset and look at Sam who was already staring at me with an unreadable expression. But it was evident that the question made him just as uncomfortable as it made me.

"I told you. She had her reasons." Sam stated, I only looked away and bit my lip. I suddenly felt upset and guilty.

"Yeah, but still. Big B is so boring. I always asked him about you." She whined which made me grin. Sam looked at her sarcastically and rose a brow.

He smacked the back of her head and she glared at him.

"Owww....."

Rubbing it, she looked back at me curiously. I rose a suspicious brow at her look. All the while grinning.

"Will you play at least one game of hide and seek with me?"

I contemplated on that thought and after a few seconds came to a conclusion.

I glanced at Sam who looked just as uninterested as I do in my art class.

Sighing, I thought of a kind way to let the sweet girl down.

"We can't play with three people. We need more or it won't really be fun." I said it in an awkward way and felt guilty the second the words left my mouth as I saw her face drop.

"But......" She looked down at the ground.

Before I could say anything, my best friend's voice intercepted me.

"Lea!!" She waved at me as she and Emma jogged up to us. She grinned at me and then when they saw Sam there, a confused look crossed their faces.

"What is he doing here? Did you invite him??" She asked me in exasperation. I rolled my eyes.

"N-"

"Are these your friends?" Hannah asked me.

"Th-"