Ch:3 This is Bad!

^This is Sam^

(Lea's P.O.V)

"It was.....It was totally worth it...." I spoke through my never ending laughter.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

I was walking with Tyson to the parking lot while telling him what Sam would most probably be going through right now. Classic.

"You know this is like the beginning of World War III, right?" Tyson commented with an amused expression and grinning himself. He totally got me. He didn't like Sam either so ya...that was really cool with me.

"I know, I know." I singsonged while hopping and walking.

Demi was with Emma at the canteen and Ash was at his computer club since he is a good mathematician and hacker. He loves computers. That left only Dylan but he was, as per usual, planning on how to get Holland to go out with him. She really gives him no heed. I'm saying that because I can see him trailing behind Holland like a lost puppy who's walking in our direction.

Dallas was a drop dead gorgeous girl who I really liked. Wavy blonde hair and grey eyes complimented her even more. We both were on really good terms since our tastes in basically everything were same. Music, academics, sports, anime, popularity. You get the point. Along with Claire. She had long platinum blonde hair that went well with her brown eyes. But we weren't as close as Holland and me.

There was only one problem. Holland was in Sam's group.

I mean, actually, she was sort of a mutual. Sometimes she hung out with either us and sometimes Sam. She was probably the only thing (and person) we had in common And the only person who dared to have us both as friends. That too, good ones.

We were walking ahead and making small talk when suddenly a pen fell from above. The sky?? No that's just stupid. Must be the roof.

Then a scale.

A pen.

A pencil too.

A binder.

I frowned and Tyson looked at me with a puzzled expression and picked up the contents. I was about to look up to see who was doing this when a pouch fell, spilling all it's contents.

My eyes went wide and I recognized it to be my own. I looked up to see a smirking Sam who was holding my bag mid air and about to drop it.

My instincts kicked in and I instantly shouted, "NO!! SAM STOP!!"

I immediately bolted to the stairs that led to the roof of that building. Within minutes I was up and my heart was racing. I pushed the door open with great force and stumbled through.

"Don't do this S-" My chest heaved and I desperately tried to catch my breath and speak at the same time. "Sam.....please!" I pleaded.

If he threw my bag, my laptop would fall with it and there was a 100% chance of it breaking. I could so not let that happen. If it did, it'd mean the end of my laptop life. My inner fan-girl started crying and I pushed her to the back....no, out of my mind.

"You know...." he turned around to face me with a very smug and devilish face. "I really think you crossed the line today, no?"

He carefully looked me up and down and gave a mischievous grin. With one more look at me, he dropped the bag, dropping all my hopes with it and making rage boil inside me. For a moment, I went completely numb.

"Nooo!!!!" I whined in vain as the bag disappeared down the building. My eyes went as big as saucers. Oh, I hate him from the core of my heart. I clenched my teeth in anger. I glared at him with eyes full of hatred.