Vicious Fangs✔️

❝ Let's find you a new home, shall we? ❞

•○•

A cold Shifter General. A bloodthirsty Vampire Prince. A powerful Fae King.  A mysterious protective werewolf Alpha. And a human girl.
The question was - why were the strings of fate bringing them together?

•○•

18 year old, sharp and vigilant Cara Arnell was one step away from slavery freedom and being sold.

And being caught by the Shifter General of the Vampire Army was most certainly not a part of that plan. Nor was becoming a scullery maid or an assaulted slave in the Royal Palace instead of a blood bag or sex slave. But that was when things started to change. Tensions became high and fights broke out in the unstable supernatural world with the return of Lucifer's son: Killian after more than five centuries.

Her visions started again. And a bit too many supernatural males were willing to protect her for no reason whatsoever.

Turns out, Cara might not be as insignificant as she thought. Yet, she was undoubtedly human. And it seemed, she wasn't as well informed of her past as she thought. If her memories were the ones to be relied upon.

At least.......the ones she had of this life.

•○•

•○•

It's already published and about to be completed as well, so I hope you give it a shot!

If you like the blurb and the cover lol, go to my profile and add the book to your library ASAP! Don't forget to vote and comment on both books of course❤

~Skyler