Ch:37 Random heart-to-heart

(Luke's P.O.V)

I wondered how I had gotten myself to this point as I looked at the coffee cups and doughnut box in my hand.

"Luke?"

I grinned at Lea who gave me a baffled look.

"Doughnuts and coffee?" I asked and rose my brows in a questioning manner.

Lea seemed to be contemplating something.....like shutting the door in my face but before she could say anything, a female voice interrupted.

"Oooh, who's that?"

I glanced into her room, confused if she had a girlfriend in here (wtf) and then saw the phone on which three different girls seemed to be online. She was probably having a video call with friends.

But the teasing note in which the question was framed didn't go unnoticed by me. Ha.

Lea shrugged and smiled at me a bit with a cringe and quickly ushered me in without a word once the confusion on her face was won over by the Starbucks coffee and the doughnuts in my hands. I grinned and entered as she took the box of doughnuts from me and I balanced the coffee cups.

"Whoa Whoa-" I widened my eyes when the cup tilted and Lea shrieked as the hot coffee poured straight down my shirt and I jumped, feeling my skin burn.

Before I knew it, I'd taken my shirt off and a couple of feminine gasps entered my ears. I blinked.

Then a slow smirk took over my features and I turned around to face Lea, the shirt lying on a chair, realizing each one of the girls had a perfect view of my abs.

Lea blinked, her pink lips parted slightly as her eyes trailed over my abs, because I certainly worked out more than Sam what with my usual life. Her cheeks picked a pretty shade of red and one of the girls on the video call whistled.

"Oh damn. Lea, where were you hid " Poor girl didn't get to completely drool before Lea snapped out of the daze and in a second the call was ended.

"Bye, Demi!" She hissed.

Well, it was a good ego booster while it lasted.

I grinned as she slowly turned to face me, tried to keep her eyes from my abs, failed and cursed herself before saying, "Wait a sec, I might have something for you to wear." She scrunched up her nose and blushed.

"Take you time, sweetheart, I got all day." I drawled and she shot me a quick look full of sass before going through her closet.

I smirked and plopped down on her bed.

Lea glanced at me from her closet and then gritted her teeth saying something along the lines of, 'damn deja vu' and 'why me' and 'not again, not fair!'

I don't understand any of that though. I'm guessing she saw someone else shirtless recently and my bets are on Sam. Ugh.

But. She didn't tell me off for siting on her bed, so that's something.

I simply put my hands behind my head and adjusted myself on the soft bed with the white and blue cotton sheets. The room smelled like

"Why does your room smell like Hyacinths?" I questioned, genuinely curious.

She stopped and poked her head out of her closet to give me an adorably confused and incredulous look. I rose a brow, urging her on.

"It does?" She frowned, "It's probably my shampoo, it's hyacinth scented. I prefer it over sometimes using lilac though."