Ch:42 No Way

(Sam's P.O.V)

Her lips were like cotton.

And sweet like candy.

In other words I felt like I was feasting on cotton candy. Instead it was actually just something way better.

And I was her first kiss.

After so many attempts...this time? No Tyson, no Demi, no old couple. No nothing. No interruptions. Though the circumstances could've been better.

I leaned in closer, my lips moving against hers in synchronization and she let out a soft noise. Her hand that was resting on my chest slowly slipped under my shirt and it made contact with my bare skin, slowly tracing my abs and I groaned against her lips. Lea's lips tilted up in a smile and I simply intensified our kiss, breathing hard.

I slowly pushed her onto her back, being mindful of her injuries and before we realized it, she was lying on the bed and I was on top of her.

And heck if I didn't like it.

I let go of her lips to trail kisses down her cheek and jaw before reaching her neck. I softly kissed her neck and she arched beautifully for me. I smiled against her soft skin, starting to suck on a particular spot as her hand freely traced my abs.

'That'll leave a hickey.' Brain sounded way too happy.

I breathed hard and took a second to take off my shirt before I was back to laying kisses on her slender neck, eliciting a small moan from her. "Sam..." She breathed and god did I love my name on her lips in this situation. With her under me, hair splayed out, looking sexy as hell.

I stared at Lea intently, my eyes hooded and hers were a darker shade as her chest rose and fell.

Her hand traveled up my chest, wrapping around my neck and bringing me in closer, smashing my lips against hers once more. Like she was just as desperate and deprived. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt that she was wearing and with every new bit of skin that was revealed, I made sure to worship it.

Her cheeks were flushed red and she was nervous, but sh wasn't pushing me away or chopping my balls off. Though she didn't say the words to me, I knew she felt the same at least. For Lea, words were important and she didn't say them for no reason whatsoever.

Especially 'I like You'. Let alone Love.

Her shirt was open and I stared down at her, my heart pounding.

She looked so damn sexy with my blue shirt open and a vertical strip of her toned stomach showing before a black bra covered her up. And I was so damn tempted to just take her right there and then.

I went down again, drinking her in, laying butterfly kisses over her neck and feeling her fluttering pulse. My hand touched her stomach and she gasped.

For once in my life, when I was touching a girl like this, it felt right.

Lea's body was the definition of sexy in the moment and I'd be damned if anyone else got to see her like this.

I kissed the hollow of her throat, my hands skirting up and down the sides of her stomach under her shirt, careful not to hurt her. But before I could go further, Lea spoke up.

"Stop, Sam, wait..." Her breathing was labored and I gulped, trying to abide by her words.

I stared into her chocolate brown eyes and they were undoubtedly a shade darker as she gulped.

"We need to take it...slow.."

Her words made me blink and I groaned, running a hand through my hair and rolling off of her. Clenching my jaw, I realized the gravity of the situation.