Adventure

Request for fluff, here you go. It's gonna be cute.

Fourth year just started and the students of hogwarts have just been introduced too two new schools, as this year they will be having a tri wizard tournament.
"Those lady's are rightfully gorgeous." Said Ron as he drools at the girls from beaubaton. His teenage hormones were getting the better of him.
Harry shyly nods his head in agreement, sure they were pretty, but did they spark an interest in Harry the same it did for Ron?
He was still figuring it out.

"Now let us have a feast." Dumbledore spoke loudly, so much food appeared on the tables, Ron digs into the chicken and turkey legs immediately.
Hermione makes a disgusted face at him, "what an animal." She says to Neville.
"He really likes food." Neville laughs.

Harry ate quietly, but he felt a nagging glare in the back of his head. He tried to ignore it the best he could.
Eventually he turned around to see Draco Malfoy staring at him. They share eye contact, neither looking away, it seemed they were having a staring battle.
Suddenly Draco licks his lips and winks at Harry.
With a blush he looks away quickly, his friends were curious why his face was so red.

"Are you alright Harry?"
"Yeah, it's just Malfoy."
"Why are you so flustered?" Hermione pestered.
"He irritates me, and never leaves me alone." He huffs loudly then ate a piece of chicken.
No one bothered him and continued eating.

After dinner Harry went for a walk around the grounds, without his cloak for once.
He went down to the lake, and marveled at the sunset and the colors bouncing off the rippling water.
"I love it here." He sighs.
"Well, if it isn't Harry Potter. Where are your friends?"
He turns to see Draco, like always he's the only one who calls his name like that.
"I could say the same to you, Malfoy." He points out that Draco's sidekicks are nowhere to be seen.

"I don't always have them around, they bore me."
"Is there something you need from me?" Harry shows his irritation.
"So hostile, I haven't even done anything." Draco acts offended.
Harry just turns back around and stares at the lake.
"Don't be rude, Potter. I'm just trying to have a chat." He stands next to him then sits down in the soft grass.
He gestures for Harry to sit with him, he was hesitant at first, but sat down. 

"Do you always take walks out here?" Draco asked.
"Yeah, I always find some place new when I wander."
"You like adventure? Follow me."
"You're not going to take me somewhere to hurt me, are you?"
"Why would I do that?"
"Because you've done nothing but bully me since I didn't befriend you."

Draco felt a little hurt by that, petty as he was, he still wanted to be friends with Harry.
"Could we, maybe we can start over. I grow tired of pretending to hate you."
"Pretending? Why would you pretend?"
Draco bites his lip, not sure how to tell the truth.
"It's hard to say, for now please trust me. It will be fun." He stands up and extends his hand to Harry.

Harry was hesitant about him, but something made him want to trust the Slytherin. He took his hand and gets dragged off as Draco goes running towards the castle.
They sneak along the side of the bricks and into a small door hidden behind a bush.
"How did you find this place?" Harry whispered.
"You're not the only one who likes to wander." Draco smirks playfully.

Inside was small, and dark.
"Lumos." They both said and produced light at the end of their wands.
"Wow." Harry gasped. It was a long hallway leading in a Downhill slope.
"Let's go." Draco smiles and leads the way.
Harry was stunned to see Draco smile so brightly, he was cute.
"Wait, cute?" He thought. "My heart is beating so fast, why?" He was internally freaking out, but was taken from his thoughts when they walked into a bigger space, a room of sorts.
A door was on the other side of the room.
"Wait until you see what's inside."

Draco was slow opening the door, teasing Harry with anticipation.
Once the door was open Harry loudly gasped, a gigantic room was lit with bright neon lights on the ceiling.
"What is this place?"
"It's a crystal cove. These lights are actually crystals, over time minerals from the dirt and all the magic in the earth give iridescence to them, that's why they glow like this." Draco explains.
"Amazing, it's beautiful." Harry looks all around, completely absorbed by the lights.
Draco couldn't help but watch him, Harry was so cute in his bewildered state.

"You're beautiful." Draco says.
"What?"
"I said, you're beautiful."
Harry blushed and looks at the ground, his heart was beating faster again.
"Harry, you look lovely under the lights."
"What, are you talking about?" He blushed softly.
Draco didn't say anything as he walked towards Harry, getting closer he lifts his hand and Harry goes stiff.
His hand gently caressed Harry's cheek, "I'm sorry for all I've done these few years." He spoke softly.
"Draco." His voice was so quiet, but in their closeness, Draco heard him clearly and it made his chest tighter.

"For some reason, I really like when you say my name." It was his turn to blush, what a rare sight to see, Draco Malfoy could actually make such a cute face.
"Draco."
He smiles softly, "yeah?"
"Now you look cute, blushing like that."
"You are by far more cute than I am."

They get a little closer, Draco wraps his arms around harrys waist.
"Draco, I feel like I want to kiss you."
"I wouldn't object it."
They slowly lean closer and close their eyes as lips touch softly, it was gentle and innocent.

When they pulled away, both were blushing brightly.
"Harry, will you go out with me?"
"You mean, as a couple?"
"Yes. I like you a lot."
"Does that mean I could kiss you again?"
"You can kiss me whenever you want."
Without a word Harry smiles and leans in to kiss him.

"That's my answer." He said after pulling away.
"I like that answer." Draco smirks.

They wander the castle, finding more secret hiding places, and mysterious things that no one else would ever find unless they looked close enough.
It was late into the night when they found themselves on the astronomy tower.
"Wow, I've never seen so many stars before." Harry looks out at the night sky, the crescent moon gave little light, so all the stars could be seen.

"I come here a lot." Said Draco. He pulls a trunk from behind the corner and takes out blankets and pillows.
"Sleeping under the stars?" Harry asked.
"Sounds romantic doesn't it?"
"Yeah." Harry blushed.

They lay down together, but had separate blankets.
"I don't want to be too clingy, but will you hold my hand?" Draco asked softly.
"Of course."
They look at each other fondly, Draco rubs his thumb in circles over Harry's hand.
"I never knew you could be so cute." Said Harry.
"Only for you. I just wish I could go back and not have been such a prat to you."
"What's done is done. Now we look forward, yeah?"
"Yeah, let's look forward." Draco nods his head to the sky and Harry turns to see a meteor shower.

"Wow."
"Harry."
He turns to him curiously, and was met with soft lips on his own.
"I'm just making sure this isn't a dream." Draco says.
"It's not. I'll still be here when you wake up tomorrow."
"Good. We should get some rest."
"Yeah. Goodnight, Draco."
"Goodnight, Harry."

In the morning, the two wizards were wrapped in each other's arms, comfortably sleeping.
Once the rays of light hits them Draco was the first to wake. Seeing Harry next to him was a dream come true.
"Darling, wake up." He kissed his head.
Harry rubs his eyes and slowly sits up.
"It's cold." He shivers and hides under the blanket.
"Did you forget where we are?" Draco laughs.
"I almost did. Let's get inside before we freeze."

They went to their own dormitory's to change clothes, and met again in front of the great hall.
"I'm a bit nervous for people too know." Said Harry.
"The faster they know the better, I'd like to see anyone say anything bad about you." Draco sounded protective already.

"Harry, where have you been?" Hermione called to him.
"And what's he doing with you?" Asked Ron.
"Draco and I aren't fighting anymore."
"We are dating, so no need for the daggers in your eyes."
Ron and hermione were shocked to say the least, and without another word Draco grabs Harry's hand and walked into the great hall for breakfast.

The seating was mixed, thanks to the other schools joining, so the house tables didn't matter.
The couple sat with a few hufflepuffs and lady's of beaubaton.
The girls squeal with excitement of see them together, and by the end of breakfast everyone knew Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter were a couple.

So cute and fluffy, hope you enjoyed it.