Protecting

A request, enjoy.

Once Draco stepped off the carriage and looked up at the castle that was hogwarts, he smiled and instantly felt happy. His sixth year was going to be one to remember. Finally away from home and away from the negativity, nothing could ruin his mood now.

Then he spied the brown mess of hair he admired, Harry Potter was walking with his friends. Draco smiles softly but it fades as he remembers that the dark lord is hunting him.
He was felt like a fool for thinking he could enjoy his time at school, he had to pretend to hate the boy he so adored; dare to say even loved him. Such a fantasy was just that, a fantasy, a wishful dream that will never come true.

Just like that Draco became sad, but he held his shoulders back, stood strong and walked with confidence.
"Surprised to see weasel is still at school, you didn't flunk out yet?" Draco sneers at Ron.

"My grades are just fine, I'm surprised you haven't got kicked out for being a death eaters son." 

"I have nothing to do with what my father does, so shut your mouth or else." Draco points his wand at him.

"Leave it Malfoy. Can we at least get into the castle before you start a fight?" Harry stood in front of him.

"Potter, always being the hero."

"You're always being the villain."

Draco walks away quickly, crabbe and goyle chase after him.
"What a git." Said Ron.

"Let's just go inside."

Once inside, everyone sat in the great hall and had dinner.
Harry didn't eat much, he wondered about Draco, as he always did. His thoughts drift to all the times he interacted with the Slytherin.
At some point he's grown to care for the silver tongued boy, possibly even admire him.
His cheeks began to tint pink as he thought about Draco, and his friends started to notice.

"Harry's in love." Finnigan laughs.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Thomas joins in.
Ron noticed Ginny get red herself, but it seemed to be more out of anger than anything else.
Harry returns to reality with a shake of his head, and finally noticed the attention he had.
"What?"

"Who were you dreaming about?"

"I wasn't dreaming about anyone." He blushed more and that made everyone more suspicious.

"Really? Cause it looked like ya were. Face all red and ya didn't hear us."

"Shove off, I wasn't dreaming, I'm just not feeling good." Harry got up and left the hall, walking in no particular direction.
Draco saw this and quietly excused himself.
He followed Harry for a few minutes, the dark lords words coming back to him, "find him, bring him to me. I shall kill him and be the greatest wizard to have ever lived."

Draco shakes the memory away and focused on a sleeping spell, he hits Harry with it then runs to catch him before he hit the ground.
"I'm sorry, it's for your own good." He whispered to Harry as he drifted off.
Draco carried him to a place where they would be safe from anyone who tried to find them.

After some time Harry finally woke up, he felt the softness of a bed under him.
"What happened? Where am I?" He asked the room, looking around he noticed a blurry figure standing in the shadows. His glasses were off and couldn't see anything, his wand was also not near him.

"Good to see you're awake." The voice was familiar and once he came closer Harry relaxed a bit once he saw who it was.
"Malfoy, how did I get here?"

"I brought you here." He hands his glasses to him.

"Thanks." He could see again, and the room did not look familiar at all. "Where is here, exactly?"