Protecting pt2

Draco woke up the next morning, he felt something on his chest and then remembered; last night was not a dream. Harry Potter was sleeping sweetly next to him. His head softly on Draco's chest, and a hand was holding his side.
"I could die right now, I have no regrets." He whispered. He pushed chocolate strands from the cute face that slept on his chest, admiring his features. "I have one regret." He spoke softly, then kissed Harry's head.

Eventually Harry woke up, watching his brain turn on and start to function was the cutest thing ever. With wide eyes Harry looks at Draco, and blushed as he realized they were cuddling, and everything that happened the night before really did happen.
"Um, good morning."

"Its a great morning when your face is the the first I thing see." Draco smiles softly.
Harry blushed even more and reached for his glasses, but Draco caught his hand and turns him around quickly, kissing him, but before he had time to comprehend what was happening, Draco pulled away.
"It's time for breakfast." Draco left Harry in the bed, feeling dumbfounded and awestruck.

"Hey, wait." He stumbled out of bed, "you can't just kiss me and walk away like that."

"Why not?"

"Because, first of all, I wasn't expecting it. Second, I didn't get to kiss you back." Harry Potter was so cute when he was flustered, it made Draco want to tease him even more.
"Then come over here and kiss me."
Harry took a deep breath and walked over to him, just shy a few inches of Draco's height, Harry looks up at him; face tinted and not at all feeling brave at the moment.
"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Yes. I just um, worried about morning breath."

"Darling, your breath is fine. Kiss me." Draco grabs his face and plants their lips together. Harry melts into him and moved his lips against Draco's.
The kiss turns passionate as hands start to roam, and a small moan escapes from Harry, making him blush as he pulls away.
"That was cute." Draco smirks.

"No it wasn't." He turns away, but Draco holds him from behind, burying his face in Harry's neck.
"Harry." He twitched as Draco's breath tickles his skin, "you are so cute, I can't stop myself from teasing you."

"Please control yourself." He pushed away.

"Darling, what's the matter?"

"We just started, I mean, we just confessed to each other yesterday, but we didn't really establish a relationship yet. You're moving too fast." Harry explained.

"I'm sorry, you're right. Harry, will you go out with me?"

"I would like that." Harry blushed.

"Wonderful, now let's get breakfast."

"But what will people say?"

"True, and if my father hears about this, no." He shakes his head of negative thoughts, "he won't find out. No one will. Not until the dark lord is dead." He said sternly.

"We'll find a way, for now, pretend to hate each other in front of others."

"That will be easy, I've been doing it this whole time." He starts to walk towards the door.

"Draco, before we go." He grabs his hand gently and kissed his cheek.

"If you wanted a kiss, say the word." Draco grabs Harry's chin and pressed their lips together tenderly.
He pulled away after a few seconds and Harry's face was blushing pink.
"Now, let's go to breakfast." He smirks.

They went opposite directions as to not be seen with each other. Each getting to their dormitories before the houses went to the great hall.
"Harry, where were you last night?" Asked Ron.