Xxxmas

The picture means nothing, it's just cute.

It's after the war, after graduating from hogwarts, Harry is having a hard time choosing between being an auror, or professor at hogwarts.
His boyfriend, Draco has already decided to being a healer.

"When are you going to decide?"

"After Christmas, lets get through this year and I'll make my choice."

Draco rolled his eyes at his indecisive boyfriend. "You have a whole month."

"Yeah, and by the end of it I'll have made a choice."

"Well, speaking of Christmas, what do you want?"

"You." Harry said seductively.

"I'm serious, a real present."

"How about you officially move in with me."

"What?" He said with disgust, "and live in a pre-owned muggles house?"

"Draco." Harry threatens with a glare.

"Well they weren't exactly the kindest people to you. Why did you take their house anyway?"

"Since they had to leave for their protection, they didn't want to come back. Besides I've redesigned it to be a completely different house."  He said proudly.

"I thought so, it looks much nicer than anything those daft muggles could ever live in."

"Seriously Draco stop it."

"Alright, Sorry." He sighed and sat on the soft couch, it was a pale blue in color, with round pillows that matched.

"So, will you move in with me?" Harry asked again.

"Is that all you want for Christmas?"

"Yes."

"Fine, but don't whine when we wake up and you don't have anything to open."

"I could open you up." Harry whispered softly.

"What?"

"Nothing, What do you want?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

Before they knew it, it was already December 20th.
The weasleys have invited them both over for an early Christmas dinner.
"Do I have to go? I'm sure they don't really want me there."

"Molly and Arthur have forgiven you, the others will warm up eventually." Harry smiled softly.

"Fine, but only because of you."

They arrived at the burrow and molly wasted no time in crushing Harry in a hug like she always does. Then there was Draco; his face looked softer she thought, maybe finally being free from his horrible parents made him happier.
"Hello Draco, good to see ya." She gave him a hug, it was small and not bone crushing, but it was filled with love.

Inside everyone said hello, Ginny was the first to welcome Draco and even hugged him.
Ron patted his back, as did George and Percy.
"Mom and dad are going to see Charlie on Christmas Eve, he's in Germany now. Gets to travel a lot with his job." Ron said with a hint of jealousy.

"Ron, you're supposed to be helping me with the cookies." Hermione came out of the kitchen, she wore an apron and had a bit of flower on her nose.
"Harry!" She hugged him tightly. "Why didn't anyone tell me he was here?" She glared at Ron.

"You were singing to your music, I didn't want to disturb your fun." He answered.

She noticed Draco and stilled, glaring at him.
The air got thick with awkward silence.
"Pleasure to see you again, Hermione." He broke the silence.