Valentines day

Because we need a Valentine's Day special, spread the love, love yourself and be happy in the moment.

After the school was restored, most of the students came back to finish and get their diplomas, others went on to get jobs that wasn't diplomatic work.
Harry Potter and his friends wanted to finish school, as well as Neville and most of Gryffindor, all of Ravenclaw, some hufflepuffs, and a handful of Slytherin.

"Can you believe that git has the nerve to still come to school?" Ron glares down the hall at Draco.

"He didn't do anything of his own accord, he was forced." Said Hermione.

"But he's still a rat for all the name calling, that was his own will."

"I'm not hurt by his words anymore, but thank you for caring." She kissed his cheek.
Harry picks up his pace to distance himself from the couple, after Ginny broke up with him for some random puffed up blonde bloke, he didn't want to be around romance.

"I'll see you guys later, I got potions."

"Bye Harry." They said together.

Professor Slughorn was pleased to see Harry walk in on time for once, he took his seat and not moments later Draco sat next to him.
"Hello Malfoy."

"Potter."
They didn't say anything else to each other as the class started and the professor called for attention.
"Now today, since Valentine's Day is around the corner, I want you all to learn how to brew a reverse on the love potion." He looks around the room, "because even though love should be celebrated, it shouldn't be forced on to someone, but not everyone understands boundaries." He said sadly.

"You wouldn't have to worry about drinking a love potion Potter, I hear even the weasel girl doesn't want you." He jabs.

"Well you definitely seem the type to make a potion for someone to love you." He retorts, but he started to blush and quickly looks away.

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy, is there a problem?"

"No sir." Said Harry.

"Well then, here is the list of what you will need, start brewing."

An hour later everyone was done and received high marks on a job well done.
"Good job, very good job, now um, use them wisely though I do hope you won't have to use them. Have a good day everyone."

During lunch a mischievous hufflepuff decided to put a love lotion in Hermione's drink when she wasn't looking.
After a few sips she began to sigh deeply and her eyes started to wander towards the Slytherin table.
"What's wrong with you?" Asked Ron.

"Have you ever noticed how Draco looks so refined."

"Draco?"

"Refined? What does that mean?"

"He's just so, handsome and well-mannered."

"Hermione, drink this." Harry gave her the reverse potion.

"Why?"

"It's really good, it has cinnamon in it."
She grabs it with a smile, she loved cinnamon.
They watch as she slowly comes back to reality, and her face is struck with confusion.
"What just happened?"

"Someone must have slipped a love potion into your drink, luckily I made a reverse potion in class today."

"Who would do such a thing? And have it be towards Malfoy of all people." She wasn't disgusted just confused.

"Honestly it would have been funnier if it was Harry's drink." Ron laughed.

"Why me?"

"Don't act like at some point you didn't fall for him. I've seen the way you look at him, mate."