Gender bend 2

Harry woke up to the sun coming over the horizon, he yawns and stretched his arms and back. He looked down to see dracona curled up next to him.
He got a little sad that the poly juice was still in affect.
Don't get him wrong he liked female Draco, but he wanted the original Draco back.
"How long will this take?" He asked himself.
He pets her long hair, watching her peaceful face as she slept.

The sun continued to rise and Harry decided they should get to breakfast.
"Draco, wake up."
Nothing.
"Come on, wake up its time to get to breakfast." He ran his hand down her face and to her shoulder to lightly shake her.
"Five more minutes." Her soft voice spoke.

"No, remember we're outside and need to get dressed and go to breakfast."

She shot up and looked all around until she saw Harry staring at her. She smiles remembering last night, then looked down to see her breast.
"Ugh, these things are hideous." She flops them around. "How could anyone like these flabby empty milk sacks?"

"I do." Harry said sheepishly, blushing and trying to not get hard as she played with her boobs.
"Gross. Let's get dressed."

Dracona had Harry go in before her, they may have became friends after Draco Malfoy shook hands with Neville longbottom, but as a female now, she was shy to be seen walking into breakfast with Harry Potter.
Harry understood and also thought it was kind of cute to see dracona so shy.

A few minutes later she walks in and everyone howls at her. Thanks to crabbe and goyle the whole school knows Draco Malfoy is now a female.
She didn't care to keep it a secret, but also wanted to turn them back into rats for running their mouths.

"Hey sweetheart, wanna sit on my lap?" Said a random guy from the end of Slytherin table.
"I may be a female but that doesn't mean I'm automatically attracted to males. Fuck off."

"His personality didn't change idiot, just his biological form." Said pansy.

"Alright, enough. I'm hungry so everyone shut up."

Through out breakfast someone would make a comment about dracona, flirt with her, or flat out make fun of her.
She fired back every time making them quake in fear, she didn't have to really do anything but say things that scared the shit out of them.
Harry watched from Gryffindor table smiling every time she countered back a witty response.

After breakfast it was time for potions class, dracona was hoping the professor created a counter potion to go back to normal.
She walked in and went up to him with a hopeful smile, but his frown made her face drop.
"I'm sorry Malfoy, I haven't been successful in making a reverse potion for you."

"Ugh, just wonderful." She sat down and covered her head with a book wall.
Once class was done she ran to her tree in the yard and climbed up to chill in the nook that was naturally there. Feeling hidden from the world, she felt better, just a bit.

"Dracona, hey." She heard Harry but didn't respond.
"I know you're up there, you love this tree. Can you come out?"

"My father and I have a bet you see." She says. Poking her head out so she can see Harry staring up at her, hands on his hip as if he was annoyed.
"Really?" He raises a brow.

"I thought it was funny." She waves her hand for him to climb up, so he did.
They both sat comfortably in the nook, enjoying the flow of nature surrounding them.

A few minutes go by before they speak, Harry first.
"Um so. I know we um, had sex, but do you want to go out with me?" He stutters and looks away a lot.

"Of course I do." She responded quickly.
They move swiftly to close the gap between them and kiss tenderly.
"Harry Potter is my boyfriend." She giggled.