Coffee shop AU

Because I've never done one of these before, and it's so popular why not try it.

"Draco, Draco wake up." Gregory shook him.

"Five more minutes babe."

"No, you missed your alarm dumbass."

"Shit, what time is it?" He jumps up.

"7:30."

"I was supposed to be at work by now." He throws himself out of bed and scrambled to get his clothes on.
"You need a better alarm."

"Yeah tell me later, arsehole."

"You don't want to start something right now, you're already late." Gregory says snidely.

Draco grabs his bag and flicks his middle finger at his annoying boyfriend as he goes out the door.

He finally made it to work, and his boss was waiting for him by his office.
"Mr. Malfoy, What kept you?"

"My alarm didn't go off, and my boyfriend was.."

"That's enough." He interrupts. "Go get the coffee order for everyone."

"Yes sir."

He went to starbucks with a list of drinks that he couldn't even pronounce some of them.
"Hi, I'm Harry how can I help you?"

"Um, I have a list." Draco handed it over.

"Drink runner, we get guys like you a lot." He chuckled.
Draco just rolled his eyes and went to the other end of the counter and waited for the drinks.

A few minutes go by and the drinks are finally done.
"Here you go."

"What's the bag for?"

"You look like you could use a pick me up, a chocolate muffin on the house."

"Thank you." Draco gives the barista a small smile.

The day went by quickly, thankfully. Draco flops on the couch, greg was in the kitchen making dinner.
"Are you making fettuccine?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You know I don't like that."

"Well sorry, I thought you would get something, since you're always late coming home, I never know when to start cooking and I was getting hungry." Greg rambled from the kitchen.

"I have never been home late, you just like pissing me off don't you?" Draco raised his voice.

"Fuck off, you came home late the other day."

"That was one time, and a week ago. God you can't even remember shit."

"Whatever, find something to eat."
Draco went to bed, no longer in the mood for food.
The next day, Draco was the drink runner again, even though he wasn't late this time.
His boss just wanted to be a jerk.

Over the next few days, Draco was going to Starbucks during his lunch breaks, he would always get an iced coffee with a chocolate muffin. Another reason for going other than coffee was that he got to see Harry, he would always serve Draco even if someone else was on counter.

Draco walks into the shop, the girl at the counter smiles. "Harry, your boy is here." She called and winked at Draco, he blushed softly.

"Hello Draco. The usual?"

"That's too predictable. I think I'll spice it up."

"Oh, add some cinnamon to your iced coffee." He giggles.

"Shush. I'll have a Blonde roast."

"Coming right up."

He enjoyed his coffee in the corner by the window so he could people watch.
When he saw a certain someone holding hands with a stranger, a woman.
"What the bloody hell?" He abandons his drink and storms out the door.
"Gregory. What are you doing? Who is she?"