Valentines day pt 2

This is so late, but here it is...will there be smut? Maybe...

Harry wakes up first, he felt Draco's heart beat softly under his ear and lifts his head to look at the blond, who was still sleeping peacefully.
He remembers what happened last night, blushing at the tingling of his lips.
"Draco, wake up."
He pulls Harry closer in his sleepy state, not wanting to wake up.
"Draco we have to get up."

"No, this is a dream that I don't want to wake from."

"Babe, it's not a dream." Harry sits up and straddles him.
Draco was awake now, he looks up at Harry, and smiles devilishly.
"Wow, this is really real."

"Yeah, now get up it's time for breakfast."
Draco pulls Harry down to hug him, softly kissing his neck as well. Then he whispered, "I'm up, in more ways than one."
Harry pulls back with a blush dancing on his cheeks, Draco laughs at his cute reaction.
"Okay, um I'll get dressed first." Harry ran to the bathroom.

Once they were both dressed, they walk hand in hand to the grand hall.
Everyone was surprised to say the least, the couple sits down at the Gryffindor table and Hermione was the first to greet them.
"So who asked?"

"I did." Harry said.

"It was quite adorable, he made a bed of flowers appear." Draco smiles softly.

"Awe how romantic."
Ron took notes, he needed ideas to surprise Hermione.

"Attention, can I have your attention." Professor mcGonagall spoke. "I have good news, in celebration of Valentine's Day, classes have been canceled."
Everyone cheers but settle down quickly because she wasn't done speaking.
"Now, I want everyone to be mindful of yourself and others. Please be respectful and decent. And above all, have a happy Valentine's Day."

After breakfast Harry and Draco parted to go to their own dormitories, wanting to change out of their uniforms and into more date worthy clothes.

"Ron, does this shirt look okay?" He wore a plain brown shirt, it wasn't very flattering.

"Maybe for a funeral, mate don't you have nice clothes?"

"I do, but I don't know what to wear."

"Anything besides that shit colored, thing." He cringed.

"Right, so maybe this." He holds up a blue polo.

"Nah, you do look good in blue, but not a polo."

In the Slytherin dormitory, Draco was having a similar problem.
"Pansy please, I need help."

"No. Why should I help you look good for him, you should be dressing to go out with me."

"I'm gay, now get over yourself and help me. Should I go with the black or green?"

"Ugh go for red for all I care, I'm not the one your dating." She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"You're such a prat."
He settled on a silk green shirt and black trousers.
Then proceeded to look at himself in the mirror for ten minutes. Once he was satisfied with his look he went out to meet his date by the front doors.

He was the first to arrive, and leans against the wall waiting patiently.
A few minutes go by, he looks up towards the grand staircase, and he saw him, skipping down the stairs in a hurry, Harry Potter; looking obnoxiously cute.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?" He breathes out.

"I wasn't here long. You didn't have to run." He saw a stray hair and pushed it behind Harry's ear, making him blush.
"Um, so what did you want to do?" Harry asked.