Mafia AU

"Alright, here's the lowdown people." The head honcho of the FBI stood in front of 20 of his best men and women.
"We have a serious case, a mafia boss by the name of the black dragon has been building a practical empire for years. The city police just can't handle it. So it's our job now to take him and everyone working for him down."

"Are we all running it sir?"

"Most of you. I want five of you to scour the city and question anyone and everyone. Three more to grab the known associates of the black dragon." He turned. "And Potter."

"Yes sir." He perked up.

"I want you to prove yourself and find the black dragon, without any help." He turns to everyone else, "And if anyone gets a lead on him first go get it done. Potter has to do his job solo."

Harry Potter was still fresh from the academy, he's been in HQ for a month doing paper work and studying to keep his mind sharp.
When he wasn't doing that he was training to keep his body at its best.
He was finally able to go out in the field and prove himself. He was a bit scared because he had no help, but he knew he could do it.

Harry was on his way to the city where most of the action has been caught by people or police. Plenty of people looking shady, meetups and trading off small things and walking away quickly, one person called in saying they saw guns in a van.

Harry rode with the Weasley twins, they had a few years in the field.
"Don't worry Harry." Fred began.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll do great."

"We had to prove ourselves too, each of course."

"Couldn't help each other at all."

"But do you think that stopped us?"

"No." They chimed together like a song, each with a verse and then harmonize at the end.

A few hours have gone by and Harry has already managed to grab a guy named crabbe who has worked for the black dragon.
"Tell me who he is."

"I swear I don't know. I got a letter in the mail asking for my employment, saying I'd be paid a lot of money. A phone was with it so I called the only number And did a job."

He spilled his beans so fast Harry was surprised this kind of guy would be hired to do dirty work.
"What was the job?"

"Knocking off some old guy. Said he owed the dragon money and never gave it to him."

"So you're admitting to murder."

"Shit. No wait please, I needed the money." His fat face jiggled as he shook in fear.

"If you tell me where he is then I'll cut your jail time in half." Harry lied.

"I don't know where he is. No one has ever seen him or been to any of his places."

"So you only know his voice?"

"Yes." He was squealing like a pig.

"And how do I go about getting his attention?"

"He'll notice when I'm not there to pick up the phone."

"Where?"
He stayed quiet.
"Answer me crabbe, or your fat ass will become someone's bitch in max prison."

"It's an old building on west avenue, 765 west avenue." He was sweating and almost crying, scared shitless of going to jail.
"Thank you."
He left the room and officers came in to take crabbe to lock him up for the time until court.

Harry was standing outside of the building, he checked around everywhere for anyone who didn't belong there and then went inside.
As he made his way up the stairs he heard a clicking noise.
"Who's there? I'm with the FBI, come out slowly." He had his gun out and turned the corner to see a young lady.
"I'm sorry." She said quietly.