Lunch

I saw this cute story from a tweet about an art teacher being gay so here ya go.

Harry was in the kitchen bright and early making himself some lunch to take to work.
"Morning darling." Draco walks in still sleepy and kissed his husband on the cheek.
"Morning my love." Harry smiles.
"You have work today?"
"Of course it is a week day."
"Gross." Draco grabs coffee and sits at the table. He was glad to have a day off during the week.

Harry rolls his eyes and finished packing his lunch, then went to get dressed.

Draco was making himself some eggs when Harry came back.
"Wow, wand less cooking for once." He said surprised.
"It taste different when someone actually cooks, it's better than magic." He answered.
"Hmm, I wish I could stay and taste your cooking." Harry was behind him, gently wrapping his arms around his naked torso.
"Oh no, late to work how horrible it would be, it's not as if you could get there in a blink of an eye." Draco says sarcastically.
"Yea I know, but I like to be in the class before my students." He pulls away seemingly leaving before giving him a goodbye kiss.

Draco was quick to turn and pull on Harry's arm.
"I know you're not leaving without kissing me first." He sneers slightly.
"I would never, but it's fun to tease you."
"We both know who does better at teasing, don't tempt me in keeping you from work." He leans over him, Draco always loved being taller, even if it was just by a few inches.

"Alright, I have to go now." They kiss softly, Draco wanted it to be longer so he held his hips and pressed into him more.
"Draco, really." Harry pushed away, slightly out of breath.
"Fine, be off. Have a nice day."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

In the blink of an eye, Harry was gone. That's when Draco noticed his bag lunch.
"I'll take it to him when I'm done eating." He smiles to himself.

Harry was teaching defense against the dark arts, his class was well behaved because they were being taught by none other than Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the one who stopped Voldemort.
They were amazed and also scared.

A knock came to the door then it swings open, Draco strides in.
"Hello darling, you forgot your lunch." Draco drops the bag on his desk and pecked his cheek.
"Thank you, my love, but I'm in the middle of class." He had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"That's okay, I just wanted to make sure my darling had his lunch so he wouldn't go hungry. Alright I'll be leaving now, bye." He obnoxiously said bye with as much flamboyance as he could.

As he made it out the door Harry yells at him, "I'm the embarrassing one in this relationship, you can't embarrass me."
"Okay! Love you too darling." Draco retorts and then they heard the crack of him evaporating.

"Alright then. Yes that was my husband if you must know." Harry says as he sees the question on everyone's face. He then carried on with the class.

The school day was finally done, students went to their dorms and teachers went to their own rooms.
Harry was one of little few who didn't live in the school, to many memories, good and bad. But being a teacher gave him hope in creating the new generation of amazing witches and wizards.

"Uncle Harry."
"Hey Alfred, how are your lessons going?" Harry smiles at the small red head, the spitting image of Ron and hermione perfectly mixed, he was absolutely adorable.
"Good."
"Yeah? Are you sure?"
"Swear, I think I'm even better than dad was when he was my age, ma said he broke his wand and couldn't do magic for a long time. Until he got a new wand."
"Haha yeah, it was interesting to see him attempt magic with a broken wand."
"Ma told us all the stories."
"Of course she did, well I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye uncle Harry."

Harry appeared in his living room, Draco was not there.
"I'm home."
No answer but he could hear the shower running.
"Draco, love I'm home." He knocks on the bathroom door.
"Welcome home darling." He sings.
"Can I join you?"
"Of course you can."

Harry was quick to get out of his robes, he stumbled a bit and Draco giggles at him.
"No need to rush and hurt yourself, the water is still warm."
"If I got hurt, my lovely healer could fix me up quickly." He steps in the shower and invades Draco's space so he can feel the water too.

They stood facing each other under the water, good thing it was a decent sized shower so it was comfortable for two to be in there.
"Thank you for bringing my lunch." He smiles.
"I thought you would like it, I had to make it exciting."
"My students looked as if they had so many questions, but they didn't ask."
"Too bad, would have been funny to hear some of the  questions."
"Be quiet." Harry pushed him a little and got his hair wet.

Draco got some soap and a cloth and started washing Harry's back.
He hums softly, enjoying the treatment.
"My darling, would you like to get dirty in the shower?"
"What do you mean?" He plays innocent.
"Oh is that how this is going to go?" He slowly trails his hand down Harry's back, across his plump butt cheeks, squeezing softly. Then his finger pressed into his hole, just barley breaking into the tight pucker.

"Ahh." He twitched, his member springs to life.
"Shall I continue?" Draco's voice was raspy in his ear, it thrilled Harry to no end.
"I'm all yours." Harry moans.
Draco turns him around and kissed him passionately, it was hungry and they press together, cocks thrusted against each other, but there needed to be more friction.

Harry grips both of their cocks and strokes the best he could.
"Ah, someone is impatient." Draco says in his ear.
"I thought you'd like it." He smiles back.
"Darling, I'll make you scream my name."
Harry was turned around and pressed to the wall away from the water, he should have felt cold but didn't, not when strong hands grab at his hips and a warm breath was tickling his neck with wet kisses.

"Harry, tell me what you want."
"You, I want you, inside me." He was already moaning and Draco had barley touched him.
"With pleasure."
His finger was quick to press in, the water helped to loosen him up.
"Mm, you're more hot than the water."
"Draco." He pressed his hands against the wall to keep from falling.

After some time his fingers stretched Harry enough, he was lining up to him.
"Are you ready darling?"
"Yes."
He pressed in, savoring the moan that fell from Harry's lips.

Draco was pumping his hips at a steady pace, holding Harry's waist as he did.
"Draco, Ahh."
"You want more?"
"Yes, harder, faster."
He did as he was told and slams into Harry, hitting his prostate immediately, he turned into a moaning mess.
"Draco, ah dracoo-god, Draco." Harry sang his name like gospel.
"Harry you sound so beautiful."
He continued to drill into him pulling every moan out of him, it was pure ecstasy.

Harry was reaching his point, he strokes himself and with a sharp thrust from Draco; his name spills from Harry's lips.
Harry was spent, but Draco still went at it.
His thrust became sloppy and slow as he was still chasing his orgasm, but didn't want to hurt Harry.
"Draco, please. I can't take it."
"Almost there."
One more thrust and he filled Harry to the brim.

He pulls out and they both fall to the floor, the water now getting cold hits them, it felt like heaven.
"Let's wash you up and go to bed." Draco kissed his cheek.
"Yeah, alright."

💚❤️