𝖧𝖺𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀.

Here Sora was. Finally finishing recording with his friends and gathering himself together to get up and head down stairs to said friends. At least, Most of them are his friends.

The act of rivalry between him and one of the members 'Jaxx' was far from an act on camera. And the feelings were the same with Sora in Jaxx's point of view. Hatred was the only feeling felt between the 2 members.

Sora eventually trudged downstairs from his office to the living room with the 7 other squad members.

Charli was talking to Light surprisingly without any attempt at kissing him. Alex was showing Zach some type of TikTok, Levi and Luca were watching TV and Jaxx was just on his phone not trying to converse with anyone.

"Hey guys!" Sora beamed making his entrance in the living room.
Everyone else greeted him with a warm hello except for Jaxx who only spared him a glare. Alex who was sitting next to Jaxx nudged his shoulder signaling him to at least give a 'Hi' to Sora.

Jaxx rolled his eyes and finally decided to say something so Alex would stop bothering him.

"Hey." Jaxx said in the most sarcastic and uninterested tone ever. Sora didn't really expect much from him at this point. It's been like that for the past 8 months and showed no sign of changing.

He sighed knowing that Jaxx would be the same ol' person he's known for as long as it can be. Or so he thought..

Sora walked out of the cramped living room to the kitchen to grab some type of snack since he was absolutely starving wanting any type of snack coming his way.

While scavenging through the pantries he came across a bag of chips laying in it. He grabbed it and placed it beside him on the counter top. While closing the pantry he heard the rustling sound of the chip bag and knew exactly who it was.

And he was definitely correct.

He raised his head up with a face of annoyance as he directed his eyes towards the red haired person in front of him.

'Of course this Walmart Ariel had to be the one messing with me.' Sora thought as he sighed.

Well, thank you I was starting to get hungry. Jaxx teased waving the bag of around in the air. Sora attempted to grab the bag, but because of his small petite frame he couldn't grab it out of his arms. Plus Jaxx raised his hand higher in the air so Sora couldn't grab it.

“Seriously dude?!” Sora exclaimed trying to grab the bag out of his hands. C'mon, you gotta try harder than that!” Jaxx taunted raising his hand higher the more Sora jumped to grab it.

Sora got extremely frustrated and all his attention was aimed to get those bag of chips from his rival. Without thinking nor hesitation he lunged at Jaxx knocking him over to the floor.

“What the heck bro?!” Jaxx shouted enough that the others in the living room could hear. 2 minutes of slight pushing and shoving passed till Alex dashed into the kitchen witnessing the fight between the 2 rivals.

“Get up. Now.” Alex demanded with a stern face of disappointment. She lead the 2 to a table a sat them down.
“What has gotten into you 2? Now your fights are getting physical?!” Alex scolded crossing her arms.

“He's the one who started it by taking my bag of chips!” Sora accused defending himself. “Couldn't you ask him for it back?”

Like the little twit would give it to me!”

“Well you took it to far by throwing yourself on me!” Jaxx defended pointing his finger at Sora.

That's enough! Can't you guys get along for once?” Alex asked desperate for some type of solution for their rivalry.

“Never! Especially if it has to be with him!” The 2 said in unison.

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍! ☮︎