𝖲𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌.

The days flew past quickly, but the newly found lovers made sure to endure every second with each other. Which actually wasn't the best idea..

Through the passing days, the whole show of rivalry they had put on for the others completely vanished, which drew suspicion on their behavior.

The two just tried to play it off as if they just made up and were attempting to get along. Almost everyone believed them except two members. Alex and Zach.

Alex, being the one who didn't fully comprehend the words of "Well- you see.. We.. Uhh-" But slightly got on to what the younger was babbling about by Jaxx's less nonsensical explanation.

Yet; She was driven suspicion on the fact of them cutting off the acts of hatred displayed on each other so suddenly. She most definitely knew they couldn't have made up so fast.

Zach, unlike Alex, believed their lies at the commence of the little secret. But was gained suspicion off the acts of the new couple.

They were too "Lovey Dovey" in his eyes. Their behavior was almost, if not definitely alike to his and Alex's.

Alex and Zach, being together for three years, were bound to have their moments. But it was different for the other pair since they just broke out of a rivalry between each other.

And today was one of the days his suspicion between the two grew.

Sora was just busy working on his everyday routine of eating breakfast, planning to record with the others a bit after he did so. But, his daily routine was soon broken when Jaxx dragged into the room, immediately targeting Sora's ocean blue irises.

"Oh, hey." Jaxx greeted, rubbing his half-awake eyes.

Up to now, Sora still wasn't used to the fact of Jaxx greeting him in the mornings instead of flat out ignoring him. It was a fresh new start of their relationship that he oh so needed.

The ends off the younger's lips tugged at the sight of his ex-rival.

The blue haired boy stared at his lover, or should I say admired? Who wouldn't admire there: caring, compassionate, sympathetic, but ever so stubborn, boyfri-

"Sora!" A voice shouted, immediately causing the boy to jump out of his tranze of admiration.

"Huh? What?"

"I was talking to you, but you seemed to be in a completely different world." Jaxx teased, causing the other face to slightly flush.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking about.. Things." Sora apologized, trying to hide his crimson face of embarrassment.

It caused Jaxx to giggle at him, "So, my name's "things" now?" Jaxx taunted, only making Sora's face a bright pink. "Oh my god, stop."

"You didn't deny it."

"I wasn't thinking about you for Christ sakes." The younger retorted, pure lies spilling out of his mouth.

The other burst out into a fit of laughter, barely keeping his composure on the floor.

The other peered his eyes from hiding over to his lover. Sora would've been lying if he were to say he wasn't cute in that moment. Actually, he wasn't cute.

He was fricking adorable.

Eventually, Sora gave in, shutting his eyes and a few chuckles escaping from him. But clearly Jaxx didn't find that enough. He wanted more than a few chuckles.

Out of the blue, the laughter of the red head male abruptly stopped. When the younger peeked his eyes open, he wasn't greeted by the sight of his lover standing in front of him. His eyes met absolute nothingness.

It was like his boyfriend just disappeared into thin air. Where did the little rascal of his go?

Well, his rhetoric question was answered as a pair of hands that somehow appeared behind him quickly wrapped around his waist.

His first instinct was to obviously, pry out of the grip, but once his eyes met the person his waist was held hostage by, he already knew what was coming his way.

He didn't know who to suspect, but he definitely should've suspected his lover. And spoiler alert, that was who the pair of hands belonged to.

Not a single word was able to slip past Sora's lips as he was cut off by his read headed lover's fingers dancing on his sides and as a result of that, it triggered his natural reflex of laughter.

He mimicked how Jaxx acted a few seconds ago, just a few "Okay! Okay! Stop!" 's mixed in with his fit.

While having their childish games, Zach trudged into the kitchen to put discard his dishes into the sink. Only to be greeted by the two and their laughing mess.

Zach cleared his throat, declaring his presence and almost made the couple jump out of their skins. The air grew thin with his presence.

He didn't need to say any words to the two, his annoyed facial expression spoke for itself.

Sora counted the seconds of him discarding of his dishes, which really made time slower to him.

Finally, the hot-headed male made his way out of the kitchen, relief sweeping over the two, childish, couple.

"Jeez, who died and made him King of bad aura."
Jaxx insulted, stepping away from his blue haired lover. "Eh, he's just like that."

Zach was like that. He seemed bitter to everyone and everything. And Sora nor Jaxx understood what Alex really saw in him, but they could say it wasn't kindness.

Zach's behavior was just his behavior, but they didn't think he wouldn't ever take it to far.. Right..?

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍. 𝖡𝗎𝗍, 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿~ ☮︎