𝖲𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗌.

Only a few days flew by, but it still didn't stop the intent of the pink haired male to reveal the romantic relationship with the two, in fact, it only grew.

Him seeing the two go back to almost, completely normal provided nourishment for the twisted weed made up of urge to completely destroy the process of recovery from their, well mostly Sora's, behavior differentiation. (A/N: No, you weren't the only one who had a slight stroke reading that.”

Meanwhile with the blue haired boy, he grew oblivious to the whole scheme. The thought of Zach not being truthful to his words did scrape the surface of hid mind, but overall never broke through.

His red haired lover was the total opposite to his current mindset. He knew something wasn't right. Something clawed inside him, pulling every alarm in him to be sceptical of the pink haired male's claims.

He obviously didn't say anything to Sora, mostly because he didn't bring himself to.

He dreaded seeing his lover in such dismay again. He couldn't bring himself to report the news of Zach's possible plan. It'd hurt to see him sadden because of that, but it'd hurt more if he waited till the day when he actually does it then warn him now. He just couldn't figure out the right time to address it.

But sometimes procrastination isn't the best solution to your problems..

Their once in a lifetime discussion was finally here. The discussion of video ideas and overall speculation of their wild card of a fandom held by the perky, blonde, leader.

And to a certain someone's convince.. Every member had to attend.

For this meeting, there seats were arranged by alphabetical order for the soul purpose of, "Why not?". And to the bluenette's disappointment, he had to sit next to his, what he thought to be, former rival, Zach. But oh he was so devastatingly wrong.

The rivalry was really just beginning..

Not to long after the commence of their meeting, everyone was finally rounded up to talk about whatever was being brought to the table first.

But being the people they are, they somehow got sidetracked from the original plan and fell astray from their meeting.

It wasn't like anyone wanted to object to this. The reason being that they all cherished the time communicating with each other aside from videos, since they could say pretty much whatever they wanted to without being: Ridiculed by 'cancel culture', demontitized, and their young, impressionable audience picking up on 'bad' behaviours.

So there they were, chatting away on whatever someone brought up. But somehow, it took a toll for the worse once they started teasing each other about embarrassing moments that happened in the past.

Flushed faces and cheeky laughs were polluting the living room. The atmosphere warm and hearty. But little did they know, they were stirring up the pot for an awaiting exposure.

If you'd ask the blue haired male now why he decided to even say what he said, he'd have no idea how to answer you besides the words of "Why not?".

Stirring up the pot for drama, Sora spoke, “Yeah! Remember that one time Zach fell in that one Mall we went to? What was it again? Misano!”

A roar of laughter burst through the air at the memory, but one person specifically stood silent with a scowl on there face.

“To refresh your memory, I actually got hurt from that.” Zach fretted.

Didn't make it less funny though!”

After a few playful comments later, you could say that Zach wasn't exactly happy with the others, especially Sora.

So, that being said. You could pick a side between who was innocent in this scenario. Because for once, it was hard to tell.

The male exploded, “Oh? So that's how we're gonna play this? Guess your little secret wasn't that valuable.”

Actually, maybe it isn't hard to tell.

Sora's heart dropped at the mention of said secret. He didn't mean to go that far with his words, but this really proved that Zach wasn't true to his words of not caring about their relationship.

Confusion was written on the faces of the clueless. It was likely since they were completely and utterly oblivious to the situation.

A deadly silence invaded the room, not one person daring to break it. They didn't want to until someone who actually knew what was going on did first.

Breaking the silence, the blue haired male muttered the few words he could round up with all he could conjure.

But- You said you'd-” He started before being cut off, “And you thought I was being honest?”

When those words hit, that's when the dread sunk in. He could've, and most likely, would've told everyone now.

But a awakening voice yelled inside of him, if anyone was going to find out what was so important to hide from them, it was him and him alone.

In a fit of rage, or perhaps pure frustration? Sora yelled the words he'd either dreadfully regret or gratefully cherish. It was a roll of a dice, a risk he was willing to take.

“So who the hell cares if I'm dating Jaxx in the first place!”

𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋! 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿~ ☮︎