𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋.

A gust of ecstasy blew through the red headed male at the answer given. He finally knew, he finally knew for sure that the feelings were mutual between the two.

“Wasn't that easy, aye?” Jaxx spoke, pacing forward to the blue haired male.

Once there, he cupped Sora's hands into his own and a warm grin spread across his face. “Then the feelings mutual.” The red head declared.

                                     ___    

Sora knew he had to do one thing for that day and that one thing never left his mind.

Venturing down the hallway of the house, he abruptly stopped at the door of Alex's office. In a flash, Sora swung open the door and spat the first words that made the  declaration of the decision of his.

Jaxx is staying in the squad. That's my decision.”

Alex perked her head up from her computer and immediately understood what the blue haired male was addressing.

“Jeez, you could've at least knocked,” She ranted. “But yeah, if that's your decision I won't reject it or anything.”

A burst of glee exploded within the younger. Jaxx would stay. He wouldn't have to leave because of him.

Starting to pace away, he was interrupted by Alex's question. “Oh; And what made you rethink the decision? Did you and Jaxx finally make up or something?”

“I guess you could say that..” Sora muttered, continuing his pacing.

Arriving at his bedroom, he rushed in shutting the door behind him and braced his back against the door.

He shut his eyes tight and sharply exhaled as if he ran a marathon. But no, he just finally got his feelings and his decision of the elder off his chest.

“You okay?” A voice questioned, frightening the younger at the sudden sound.

Sora let out a sharp gasp and quickly opened his eyes, his gaze met with his now, red headed lover making himself comfortable on his cramped bed.

“Oh God, it's just you.” Sora said, dramatically putting his hand by his chest while he unevenly panted.

Jaxx chuckled at the younger and slouched back against the others pillow. “Were you expecting someone else or something?He asked giving his classic darting stare to his blue haired lover.

“Of course not.” Sora responded, rushing towards the bed and throwing himself next to the red head.

The elder pulled him closer so Sora was now cuddling against his shoulder, nuzzling his face into the crook of Jaxx's neck.

All other thoughts of the elder vanished into thin air, as the only thing important to him right now was the blue haired boy.

There was that feeling that Jaxx thought to be cringy, but it wasn't cringy at all. It was comforting. Comfort. The thing he always needed but didn't know himself. And he got that sense of comfort from the person he swore he'd hide compassionate feelings for.

Maneuvering himself ever so slightly, he brought Sora to his chest and secured him there by wrapping his arms around his waist, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape his grasp.

Did you tell her?” Jaxx quizzed, now gently caressing the blue haired boy's back. Sora nodded not wanting to say a word to break the peaceful moment together.

A sudden thought came to mind and Sora sadly had to slip a few words out of his mouth. “But I didn't tell her about.. Well, us.”

“Why not? You don't want them to find out yet?” Jaxx pondered, unwrapping his hands around Sora's waist.

For that question, he only received a slight head nod and his lover turning his head away, slightly ashamed of not wanting anyone to know about their relationship yet.

Not wanting to see the younger in that state, Jaxx pulled him by the chin forcefully making Sora face him.

The blue haired boy's breath hitched. They both could've felt the warmth of each others breath touching their soft skin and that only made the growing urge of there's stronger.

Without hesitation, Sora molded there lips together since the other seemed to caught up admiring his porcelain like lips.

They wanted to and could've stayed like that forever, but eventually had to part for air.

Drifting off into Sora's eyes, Jaxx needed to let the younger know one thing and one thing only now.

“Sora, I just want you to know. Even if they don't know about our relationship, this won't ever change the feelings I have for you. Alright?” The elder reassured.

Sora nodded before burying his head into his lover's chest once again. Now, they could finally have some peace.

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿~ ☮︎