𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌.

When they both pulled away, Sora stood dumbfounded on what just happened.

His mind was still trying to comprehend the incident that took place. Was this a dream? He surely hoped it wasn't.

Before he could even choke up a word from the back of his throat, the red haired male beat him to the chase.

"I thought you'd never allowed me to do that."

Sora responded, "I never thought you would've done that."

After that statement, silence invaded the room. Neither knew what to say, since they both knew they somehow had the same compassionate feelings for each other.

The dead silence would've lasted forever if it weren't for Jaxx asking a rather simple, but flustering question.

"Did you like the kiss?"

If the elder was to think the crimson blush on the younger's face couldn't grow, he was indeed wrong.

"I- uh- Well.." Were the only things Sora managed to mutter out of his flustered self.

He didn't know what to say. Of course he liked the kiss. Who wouldn't if they were in his shoes and had been kissed by the person he had burning feelings for?

Sora made a subtle head nod, facing the ground not wanting to look at Jaxx. But before he knew it, his head was lifted up, forcefully facing Jaxx.

"Do you love me?" Jaxx inquired, not daring to take a second away from Sora's ocean blue eyes.

How could he just ask these questions without hesitation? Sora pondered to himself.

What can he say to that? Of course he loved him. If he didn't he wouldn't have kissed back. Why was Jaxx asking questions he should already know the answer to?

Sora decided that actions spoke louder than words and attempted to kiss the red headed male, but before he could Jaxx dodged their lips from making contact.

Sora was left embarrassed and confused. Did he not like the kiss after all? Was he just doing that to play with Sora's feelings?

Those thoughts were far from the truth and was proven so by Jaxx pulling him by the waist once again and melting their lips together.

Jaxx pulled away from the kiss, but only to ask one of his never ending amount of questions again. "Is this helping you decide?"

"No; because I already know the answer." Sora replied, his eyes piercing into the others.

Surprisingly, it didn't cause Jaxx to continue, instead he stepped back from embracing the younger.

"So, what is it?" The elder questioned once again. "You should know already." Sora mumbled under his breath.

"And I do, I just want to here it from you."

The tension from before slowly faded away into a fine, breathable air. Sora once again had the pressure on him with a decision and God, he hated it.

Finally, Sora muttered out the words that he always wanted to spit out for what felt like an eternity. The words he always thought he'd keep to himself forevermore.

"Yes; I love you, Jaxx"

𝖦𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍! 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗍 1𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁, 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿! ☮︎