A𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀ies 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗂𝗌 supposed 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅. (𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲)

Some stares were share by each other at the statement. As if he just told them he commited mass murder. Though, he couldn't differentiate it from judgment, awkwardness or unassuresment.

Finally breaking the aching silence, was broken by no other than his beloved lover Jaxx, “Well, you clearly need an apology from him. So,”

He slowly directed his head to the old meeting room that they had. They barely used it much, since the living room was perferred more than a small room with an oversized table and several chairs spread out.

Though he could go on about how much he despised the room, he was curious to why Jaxx turned his head towards it.

He perked his head back towards his red haired lover, his curiosity being at his peak and instead of any words being spoken by his beloved, he only got a reassuring head nod that told him everything he needed to know.

He hesitantly got up from the couch and slowly sauntered towards the door.

Which each step taken a new question or worry ached at him.

“What if he doesn't want to apologise and I'm too much of a wuss to say he didn't?"

"What if I don't want to except his apology?"

"What would happen if he doesn't be sincere about it?"

"What if he just doesn't apologise?"

His self argument came to a halt as he stopped infront of the door, his heart beat quickening which each second passing.

It was simple. Face the outcome of whatever were to happen, or never know what was going to happen. And Sora always grew up with the words of "Not knowing is better than facing your fear." But was he really going to side by those silly rules? Was Zach even worth calling a fear?

After all that internal bickering with himself, gathering all his strength to do the bold action, he swung open the door, rushed in and immediately slammed the door once it was  behind him.

When the door closed, the air got chilly. Not due to the A.C but due to the opposing personalities clashing.

There sat his new-- or possibly former rival propped gently on one of the many white fold-up chairs scattered in the room.

Though his posture seemed calm and gentle, as if he didn't give the blue haired male slight trauma from all the hell fire he put him through, his face was written with the knowledge of exactly what he did. Almost as if he was bored that it didn't affect the latter more.

With his hand holding his head, hot pink eyes darted into Sora with his classic unreadable expression sending a chill down Sora's spine.

Maybe he could comfirm that Zach was pretty much one of his fears now, or maybe formerly. Right?

Out of nowhere his loud voice boomed, “Are you just gonna stand over there or are you going to sit down?”

Sora scoffed at the remark and somehow managed to once again conjure the urge to explode on the hot headed rival. But he'd be no better than Zach if he did that, so instead of letting his emotions take control of him, he simply pulled aside a chair not to far from him and scotted it towards the large table before abruptly plopping himself down.

Now it was just him and his possible ex-rival, just depended on what he chose.

Instead of the detailed apology he planned out in his head from the time he spent at the door. To his disappointment he recieved nothing more than plain silence invading the room.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝖱𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗒 ꨄ︎ (𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘅𝘅 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗙𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻) 🎉