𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍.. 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆?

"This could severely affect the group if our fandom finds out that you two genuinely hate each other.” Alex spoke finally unfolding her arms that were crossed.

The two boys groaned at Alex's lecture getting bored every second of it. This wasn't the first time that they've been lectured by her. They always fought, but with their words, so it was alarming to see their fights getting physical now.

10 minutes passed by and all the two boys heard was babbling from Alex on how they should at least try and get along for once. Obviously they weren't going to listen and all her words came in through one ear and out to through the other one.

Sora crossed his arms and looked the other direction while Jaxx held his face with his hand looking the opposite way. Alex eventually stopped her ever lasting lecture and trudged out of the kitchen grabbing the bag of chips they were fighting over.

Tch, great.” Sora scoffed under his breath. All that tugging and pushing for nothing. He got up to the fridge grabbing a glass of water while Jaxx just sat there in the same position he was in during the lecture.

As Sora chugged down the glass of water he got out of the fridge, he slowly started slowing down his rapid paced swallowing and began thinking of a question that he himself didn't even have a proper answer to.

Why did he hate Jaxx?

Alex asked him this question a million times and the only answer Sora could ever give was, "Because he hates me." The younger didn't really have a proper reason to why he hated Jaxx so much.

Jaxx always slightly picked on him from the start when he came into the squad 1 year ago. It was small comments though. Things about his height, taste in fashion and him being flirtatious.

But it soon developed into actual hatred between the two after Sora showed signs of annoyance from Jaxx. He has every right to, but Jaxx just did it as a joke at first but according to him the joke wasn't funny. And soon the hatred between the two slowly but surely progressed.

It's a stupid reason. Sora knows that but it's always the smallest things ending up to be a big problem in the future

Sora finally finished drinking his glass of water just to find Jaxx staring at him. It wasn't a stare of anger at all. It was a stare of...

Amusement..

Take a picture that way It'll last forever.” Sora sneered abruptly resting his glass down. “What will? I don't quite see anything to take a picture of.”

‘This lowzy little red head..’

“You're lucky Alex doesn't want to see us arguing fighting.” Sora said crossing his arms.

“Shiver me timbers.” Jaxx spoke, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Sora huffed at his response showing clear signs of annoyance and began to stomp out of the kitchen not wanting to say anything he'll regret.

Aww, leaving so soon?”

“Shut up Jaxx! I have every right to want to leave!” Sora exclaimed finishing his way out of the kitchen.

Slight disappointment filled Jaxx at the sight of him leaving. When will he know? When will Jaxx tell him?

When will Jaxx tell him that he used hatred to cover up his actual feelings he had..?