𝖠𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍.

If Sora thought the silent in the room was deadly before, this new comer killed at the flash of light.

Stares pierced through him, shredding the  confidence that he somehow gained before to absolute nothingness.

Despite there only being seven people, some his friends and one of them being his lover, he felt as if they were complete strangers judging him and ready to spew out whatever insult they could poke at.

No response to the out burst was given, allowing the agonizingly loud silence to prosper.

A suffocating tension was wafted into the air, and no one dared to ease it. He was asphyxiating to say the least.

You couldn't say his mind went haywire, since that'd mean several thoughts were battling through his mind; In this case, only one thought was boldly written in his head.

He was done for.

His body taking control of his whole system, he bolted out the war zone of a living room heading towards God knows where his legs would bring him to.

“Wait! Sora!” Echoed the voice of their leader. But Sora paid mind to it. Besides, she wasn't the one he needed most at this moment.

All that the others were able to take a gander at was the clear signs of distress on his face as he dashed into his room, a loud slam following after it.

Meanwhile, with the bluenette he was a total mess.

He leaned his back on the door and grabbed fist fulls of his blue locks as everything that just happened started to sink in painfully.

His friends. His happiness. One of his limited reasons to still be stable in this world were probably the ones who planned to distance themselves from him.

All because of his sexuality. All because of his stupid dispute that he wasn't even thinking straight about. All because of his lov-

One of his fist untangled itself from his locks and sent a punch colliding towards his cheek, a stinging pain following it.

He slightly stumbled from the impact, though he didn't regret his actions.

What was he thinking? Was he that desperate to blame something that he even went as far to blame the person he so desperately clinged onto?

Retracting his other hand from his head, he could feel the water works coming. And out of all the times, he didn't have his lover to comfort him once more.

So unlike other incidents where he restrained himself with the help of his red haired lover, he did nothing to stop the tears from falling off his eyes onto his white shirt.

All that could've been heard were the quiet, heart breaking sobs echoing off the walls.

Which was exactly the reason why it was brought attention to someone on the other side of the door.

A faint knock was heard from the other side of the door, and a fragile voice called out, “Sora? You're in there, right?”

Attempting to disguise his croaked voice, he weakly responded, “Y-Yeah,"

A clear sigh erupted from the other side. And Sora almost didn't recognise the voice due to it being so drained out. But the sigh was familiar, and Sora could finally differentiate it from the rest.

It was no other than his best friend, Light.

He debated on whether to just ignore him further on or to speak up. And so far, the first option was winning. But after deep contemplation, Sora came to realise it was best for him to talk to his, possibly, ex-best friend.