𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

¡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!: 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙 𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗥!!

Not to long after the whole tickling Fiesta, the subject of Zach's behavior towards the two barely grazed the back of their minds. It was completely disposed from their heads.

Mostly because it was subtle and wasn't engraved in their heads to remember, they brushed it off, as if it were nothing.

But today was a particular day of a new, dreadful, memory being boldly engraved onto the back of their skulls..

The red headed male sat there in his room, propped on the edge of his bed, legs crossed, and phone in hand doing his usual everyday scrolling through social media.

The original plan was to do this until he eventually got bored and built up the courage to be productive for the day, but this plan was soon thrown out of course as the bluenette stumbled into his room, eyes glistening at the gaze of his lover.

The elder's attention to his phone was immediately dropped as his eyes darted towards the other, his firery orbs burning with curiosity on his lover's need.

“Oh; Are you busy? Because I don't wanna interrupt anything.” Sora queried, worrying of his intrusion.

“No, No! I'm not doing anything important.” Jaxx assured as he discarded his device to the side of him.

The blue haired boy let out a sigh of relief and progressed his way forward to his lover.

He parked himself to the side of him, laying down and rested his head on the the red headed male's lap.

Jaxx's face slightly flushed, but he figured the other just wanted some type of attention, from him specifically. Who else would he want attention from? The other members were to beginning to get too tedious in his eyes, leaving the only resource for entertainment through Jaxx.

Maybe it was him just him focusing on his loved one that he forgot about his friends, but he didn't care, as long as Jaxx was by his side, the others could of waited.

Teasingly, Sora stuck out his tongue at his lover, earning a chuckle from the red head.

God, he loved his laugh.

An addicting sound he could've played over and over like a broken record, and still he'd never get tired of it. It was like a drug to him, except for the fact that it's not fatal of course.

He wouldn't trade this feeling he got from the elder for a million dollars, it was priceless anyways.

Without realizing it, Sora was drifted of into a daze of staring at Jaxx. Not anything new, just a habit of his ever since that one memorable day.

Dragging himself out of the complete trance, Sora sat up and straddled his legs around his lovers waist, stretching his arms outward and wrapping them around the red head's neck.

The sight he was currently witnessing was completely and utterly amusing. Usually he'd be the one all ruffled up and flustered, but oh how the tables had turned today.

It wasn't like the bluenette wasn't blushing either, of course not. The pink tint covering his cheeks said otherwise if he tried to deny it. But did he really care? No, he didn't.

Their eyes pierced each other, examining their desires for one another. That addicting feeling  flowed through them, and they both knew what was about to come.