𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

Jaxx felt disgusted of himself for covering love with hatred. That's right, he loved Sora dearly. He just can't stand the thought of that cliche thing called love.

I guess you can say he didn't know the feelings he had for Sora. The feeling of jubilation filling his core. A warm feeling that he always crave but didn't want to admit it to himself.

Whether he wanted to admit it or not.. He was inlove with the blue haired boy.

Jaxx gave a sigh as he got up from his seat dragging his feet towards the his bedroom and slamming the door behind him.

He gave a yawn before trudging over to his computer and clicking on the channel the group of 9 shared.

He scanned his eyes along the other members character icons before darting his eyes towards Sora's own. He zoned out locking his eyes on the blue haired boy's icon before moving his mouse towards the image petting his virtual head.

He chuckled at his actions before slowly drifting off into sleep.

Sora thundered toward the living room and plopped down onto the sofa. (MidEvil_ZalexX you got featured in one of my books again) To his surprise, all the others left except his best friend he had before he even entered the squad, Light.

“What's got you so tensed up, Sor?” Light asked concerned of the others behaviour. “Just the person that always gets me tensed.”

“Oh, so it's Jaxx then?” Light assumed as it was usually Jaxx being the one irritating Sora. He nodded in response before slouching down on the couch.

“Hey, relax. He probably didn't mean to-” “That's what you always say! He's done this more times than I can count! I highly doubt it's even a joke.” Sora shouted muttering on the last part.

Light sighed. He took pity on his bestfriend. I mean, who wouldn't? He's just been getting tormented by the red haired boy practically since he entered the group.

Sora maneuvered himself so his back was facing Light as he didn't want Light to see him in that state. “I'll.. Talk to Alex about it..” Light ensured as he sat up from the couch, his footsteps slowly fading away.

Sora just.. Doesn't want Jaxx to hate him.

He mostly wants to know why he hates him so he could fix it. He doesn't want to be all angered up like this. He just wants to at least be something to the red head.

He just wants Jaxx to acknowledge him in any type of positive way available. He'll unlock the positivity himself if he truly has to. He wants this because..

He loves Jaxx too.