𝖠𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇.

Sora smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand at the reminder of his feelings for the person that he thinks hates him dearly.

Why.. Why him specifically..Sora thought to himself making himself into a ball in the corner of the couch.

He could've fallen in love with anyone. But no, It just had to be the guy who displays and obsessive hatred over him.

Sora has to admit to himself too that he indeed hid his feelings with a sickening hatred for Jaxx. He really didn't want to.. He kept saying to himself that Jaxx was the one at fault.

That if he didn't hate him he wouldn't have done the same. It's honestly quite true but at the same time near to false.

Eventually, Sora gathered the energy to get up and just go to sleep because he really and truly needed it.

When arriving at his room and plopping himself down on his bed, he attempted to get some type of rest by shutting his eyes and moving his body into the positions that'd usually get him to the deep pit of sleep.

Second after Second. Minute after minute. Hour after hour trying to sleep but with no avail.

Sora groaned at his body's poor attempt of trying to even get a nap. It had been 8pm when they finished recording and after checking his phone it was now 10pm.

He finally gave up on his never ending quest for sleep and arose from his bed, pacing towards the living of the cramped household.

The blue haired boy felt uneasy, and the slight muffles he heard coming from the living room surely didn't ease it.

But soon relief flowed through him at the sight of his 2 friends, Light and Alex, chattering.

“Hey guys.” Sora greeted, his words slightly slurring at the end of his greet.

“Hey, Sor! I was just talking to Alex about the Jaxx thingy..” Light told the blue haired boy.

Inquisitive on what the conclusion was to the whole battle between him and the red haired boy, he asked, “So.. What're you gonna do about it?”

Alex perked her head up facing Sora before giving a sigh. “Seems like it's not your fault for the rivalry between you two. So, as the leader of the group I've decided to..” Alex started before giving another deep sigh.

Kick Jaxx out of the squad.”

The words hit Sora like the force of a bullet. Dread gnawed on his insides as he stood numb with shock.

Did he want this? No, he certainly didn't. He just wanted Jaxx to cut the growing plant of hatred he had for him.

Sora couldn't find words to say. It's like they were all stuck at the back of his throat. All he could do was stand there, dumbstruck.

Before he could spit out any type of word, Alex then added a few extra words to her previous statement.

But, I'm leaving it up to you to decide. I've tried what I could to stop this, but now it's all up to you, Sora.”

The weight of panic was finally lifted off of his shoulders after that statement of hers.

“Oh, o-okay..” Sora mumbled, slightly eased up at the thought that he had the power to decide to keep Jaxx or not.

And with that, he trudged to his room once again plopping himself down on his bed.  He's definitely not getting any bit of sleep now with this new information.

Now Sora has to choose. Will he keep the person he secretly loves but shows a burning hatred for? Or, would he let him go for the good of his well being..?

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 ☮︎