𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾.

Days had past since the offer of removing Jaxx from the squad had been given to Sora. And each day the same question and same answer was given.

Have you decided yet?”

“No, I still need some time.”

Sora sprawled out on his bed, contemplating on what he should decide.

Why is it so hard? Wouldn't it be easy because he dislikes me? Sora thought.

It was silent as a grave yard, but his own thoughts seemed so loud.

Sora enjoyed the silence, well, of course while it lasted because he was soon interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps that echoed through his thin bedroom walls.

He was the only one left at the house since everyone else had business to take care of. So, who was downstairs?

Sora arose from his bed and began to lazily drag his feet towards downstairs to the living room. There, he was greeted by the red headed male that plagued his mind stumbling into the house.

His face was written with frustration and  definitely didn't come to ease at the sight of the other. Infact, it turned into anger.

Kicking me out? That's the only option you two could figure out?” Jaxx scoffed, clearly upset about the decision Alex offered.

All Sora could do in that moment was fidget with the strings of his hoodie and gaze his eyes around the dimly lit room.

"Sora!" Jaxx shouted, making the blue haired male jump. “Huh?"

“God, why do you always have to be this way.” Jaxx argued, clenching his fists in a ball. “And what do you mean by that?!”

“You're just so..”

All insults, words, phrases, were all stuck at the back of the red headed male's throat. There was nothing he could throw an insult at. In his eyes, Sora was perfect just the way he is.

The mare presence of him being near him made his heart flutter, and that goes for both of them. They both wanted- no, they both needed each other.

Sometimes I wonder why I even have the thought of liking you..” Sora thought, or should I say an out loud thought.

Jaxx perked his head up, eye contact not breaking from the younger.

Sora had no clue what he was staring at, Until those dreadful words shot Sora threw his heart.

Wh- What did you say?”

Sora jolted his head up, pondering one what the elder was talking about. Then, it hit him like the force of a car slamming into him.

“What? Hmph? I said something?” Sora said, playing dumb as if he didn't just accidentally confess his feelings to the elder male.

"Say what you said again, actually." Jaxx demanded crossing his arms wondering if what he think he heard was true.

"I swear you're hearing things, Haha.." Sora awkwardly laughed, rubbing his arm while debates to repeat himself battled through his mind.

For sure he didn't expect what happened next as it would've only been a dream to him.. Except, this time it was indeed real life.

Jaxx hooked the younger by his waist and pulled him in.

Sora gasped at the actions of the elder, but didn't make an attempt to pry out of the hands of the red head. Their faces were inches apart, just a few movements away from touching.

Firery red eyes met with ocean blue. The tension in the air was too much to endure.

Sora's face started to burn a deep red, fascinating Jaxx. No word's needed to be said in that moment. They knew that they needed each other, but didn't quite know if the other needed them.

But that case was soon proven false as Jaxx tilted the blue haired boy's head upwards pressing his lips against his.

The two shared a delicate but passionate kiss that they both longed for, the comfort they always needed. And most of all, the feelings that they always wanted to be returned.

All of this could've stayed on for eternity, and they wouldn't mind any second of it. This is what they needed. This is what they craved so dearly.

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿~ ☮︎