𝖠𝗇 𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾.

The blue haired male's behaviour started to differ ever since that incident. From avoiding anyone who wasn't his red haired lover, to others sometimes forgetting he was there due to how quiet he was in recording sessions and genuine social interaction.

Of course, this new nature was garnering attention from fans and those who cared for him. But he didn't bother telling them the truth of what happened that day.The fear of them having the same reaction as Zach weighed him down to do so.

The real fear that nipped at him is the idea of  Light ever finding out and having the same reaction.

If that were to happen, he'd suspected his heart would never heal. It would be forever torn, his childhood best friend deserting him and taking pieces of his soul with him.

He knew if he lost Light, a part of him would be lost too. Because Light was like the other half to his whole, his best friend.

So he kept his mouth shut; But the small space the urge to rat out his secret was confined in was soon to explode. Especially being himself, it would've exploded out at the wrong time. It was just a matter of when.

The master behind Sora's awful silence felt little to no regret of his choice of words. The only source of frustration he felt was his debate to expose the latter.

The only thing that was holding him back was the pure embarrassment that would've been thrown at him if the others actually had support for the two.

A pure messed up, sadistic mindset to be clear.

But the male finally compromised with himself on a deal. If anyone were to show any dislike to homosexuality in the squad, he'd reveal the couple's secret to said person.

The most heartless part of his plan was attempting to get the two 'Gay Pixies' (Which he refers to the couple) to trust his lies of deceit.

Thus, leading him here..

Loud banging on the bluenette's door blasted through the air, startling him at the sudden sound.

He jerked his head away from his desktop computer to the door, and then to his red headed lover who was propped on his bed, a look of concern plastered on his face.

Huffing out of annoyance, Sora got up and dragged his feet towards the door.

As he swung open the door, the person he absolutely dreaded to see was faced in front of him with a expression of not exactly warmth.

He let out a sigh and pinched his nose. “What do you want, Zach?” He inquired.

Jeez, no need to get so tensed up about me.” Zach sassed, as he leaned his hand again the door way.

The amount of strength it took for Sora to not absolutely go ballistic on him was unbelievable. But he somehow managed to tame the wild beast built up of anger and frustration inside of him.

Just tell me what the hell do you want!”

Rolling his eyes at the shorter's slight outburst, he finally decided to spill on his plan. “Look, about that one time. I have no time to tell anyone 'bout you and the bozo's little secret. To be frank, I could really care less. So yeah; Sorry.”

Trying to brush off the insults he threw at the two, he attempted to focus on the part of him not bothering to tell anyone. He was.. Happy? Relieved? Yeah, probably one of those.

But something kept poking at his mind. Why would Zach suddenly apologize? Well, if you could even call that an apology.

“If that's all you have to say, you can kindly take your leave now.” The blue haired male retorted, giving a glare as sharp as a blade.

And from that, he left as quickly as he came.

The pressure and tension in the air finally dropped to it's normal state, causing Sora to let out a sigh of relief.

“I don't buy it.” A voice behind him claimed, startling the male once again.

He almost forgot his lover was still spectating the episode that just took place because of the absence of his voice.

Spinning his body around and leaning is back against the door, he quizzed. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I don't by his little poor excuse of an apology and empty promise.” Letting out a huff of frustration, the blue haired detached himself from the door, trailing his way to the edge of his bed.

He parked himself down, staring at his feet as if they were playing an entire movie that he devoted himself into watching.

“I-, we don't have much to do but believe him for now.” Sora stated.

He himself wasn't sure of his words. Was all he really had left was to believe Zach? Whether he wanted to admit it or not, the answer still remained as the bluntly honest truth, which was no. After all that he had done, why should they believe him?

Feeling the weight of the bed change, Sora perked his head around. There he found his red headed lover scooting towards him and once he reached his destination besides latter, he reached his hand towards his, entwining them together.

A dust of blush made it's way onto the blue haired male's face, creating the perfect scene that he so desperately, wished lasted everyday for his lover.

A reassuring smile crept onto Jaxx's face and Sora couldn't help but to return the gesture.

“See? That's how I love to see you. Smiling, so keep doing it and don't let any Jerk wipe it off your face.” The red haired male encouraged before he planted a kiss onto the bridge of the others nose.

“Thanks, I needed that.”

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋! 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾! 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿~ ☮︎