He Knows

Hol Horse felt pain striking at his ribs as he opened his eyes. He clenched his teeth and groaned, remembering what had happened the previous night. Sighing, Hol Horse turned his attention to the sound of water running. Must be Ms. Diana...

He got out of bed and felt the bandages that were tightly wrapped around his chest. What a kind girl she was, that Diana. What a lovely doll. He slid a spare shirt on considering Diana had ripped the other one off to tend to his injuries. 

The kiss came back to him. Though nobody was in the room he covered his face with his hat, starry pink on his face. He mumbled curses until Diana opened the door of the bathroom not a minute later. She only wore undergarments. Though the rest of her body was rather attractive, he couldn't get his eyes off of that shining metal arm. If Hol Horse was going to get a bloody nose it would be now. 

"Oh, you're awake. Good. We've got to get moving."

"O-oh yeah, r-right," Hol Horse tried to contain himself as Diana slid her dark clothes covered  her shining body. "Wait, since when were you makin' the calls, love?" 

"Since now, 'love'," Diana combed her golden hair out, firm with her voice. 

"Alright then...," he mumbled. "Then where are we going?" Hol Horse wasn't wise to bet on if she had a plan or not. 

"Right to where you don't want to go."

"You don't mean-,"

"Yes, I do. We're going straight to Dio." Diana patted his cheek to fluster him and she smirked. 

"Oh, one more thing. You're going to teach me how to drive." Hol Horse sighed and nodded with annoyance. 

They sat down in the car and Hol Horse gave her strict instructions. Slowly, Diana began to press down on the gas pedal. They ran a cross a twisty part of the road and Diana drove them off of a cliff.

The sun was blaring heat down on the sandy desert. Everything was hot out, but luckily the Crusaders had just found refuge. They were staying at a rather nice little hotel, rather exhausted from the relentless stand attacks. They seemed to be getting worse...more powerful...greater numbers...

Adelio sat on his bed, staring down. Kakyoin hadn't bothered to break the news to anyone since Adelio had made an attempt on his life. Not even Jotaro. Nobody had heard the horrid scream Adelio had let out a few night prior by miraculous luck.

 Polnareff couldn't help but notice the emptiness that rested uneasily in Adelio's eyes. He would flinch even if he noticed a mere glance at him. He was alert. Only alert. Kakyoin was reading a book. Polnareff studied the boy. Things were connecting and quickly. Polnareff knew what he knew. Diana had evil intent, but was Adelio involved with it all. Someone so young being forced to kill was heartbreaking. The lad looked like the grim reaper himself. However, Kakyoin acted awfully calm for his friend to be in such an awful state.

"Kakyoin. You have something you need to tell me." Polnareff took Noriaki's book, closed it, and firmly slapped it down to the night stand on his left. Adelio shook his head and mumbled words to himself. Fear was pulling strings in his head, destroying his sanity. 

"Yes, I do. But I need your side of the story too. I need your story first so I can put the puzzle pieces together." Kakyoin smirked, knowing full and well they were in a bad situation. 

Polnareff sighed, "geez...fine." He took a seat and rubbed his hand against his head wondering where to begin. When we where back in the hotel in Pakistan, I went to go to the bathroom, but as I turned the corner, I saw Diana helping her up from the floor. One thing led to another...and that old hag tried to kill me. She yelled something to Diana asking the lines of "kill him like you're supposed to!" Polnareff did cute little hand motions. "But...then Diana saved me and hid me in the back room. Dio had sent her, Ajna, and Adelio to kill us before we got to Egypt. Naturally because I'm so amazing," Polnareff chuckled, "Ajna changed her mind about killing us and so did Diana. I don't know why, but they did. Diana ran out and almost got herself killed. Hol Horse stole her body and I don't know anything else. Now it's your turn." Kakyoin stayed silent, putting the pieces together. "Hey! You gonna talk?"