Stardude Crusaders

Life had been boring for Diana Rose lately. Life had been normal. She hadn't been feeling utterly depressed even a little bit like she always had been in the past. What could she be sad about? She was with her best friend, her father, and her two sons. The day before yesterday, she gave birth to another beautiful baby boy. 

She was sitting on a couch, watching Adelio make snails out of play-doh. First, he would take a ball of orange play-doh, and roll it in between his hands making a long rope. He then would take the rope and roll it up into a spiral that looked like a lollipop. He would make another rope but smaller and place the lollipop shell onto the back of the smaller rope. Taking his index fingers and thumbs, he would pinch the sides of the head and pull them out, slowly sculpting the tentacles that would hold the eyes of the snail. Boom, there's your snail. 

Adelio had made seventeen snails and had put them in a formation of four snails across and four back. He kept calling his snails comrades which made Diana chuckle in fear. He was just starting his fifth row of orange Russian snails when DIO walked in with the new addition to the family.

His eyes were lost, staring deep into his baby grandsons's deep blue's. He looked at his grandson and Diana could sense the pride he was feeling. He, the mighty DIO, would take care of this child until he was dead, which would be never because he was DIO. 

"You've done well, little one."

Diana stood up and stood by her father's side, watching her son. Kissing DIO's cheek, she smiled at her last child. At least Adelio wouldn't be lonely, at least he would have a baby brother to look after and care for. 

"Alright Papa, name him."

"Hm?"

"You heard me, give your grandson a name." DIO gave a pleased "hmph" and began to think. After a solid minute of thinking, it came to him. His grandson was going to be given a name that meant something he loved.

"Eztli."

"Awww, sweet little Eztli," Diana tickled her newborn's chin.

"It means blood."

"Papa!" Diana scolded him with a ferocious glare. 

"What? it's one of my favorite things, so why not name my grandson after it?"

"Hmph"

Little Eztli's skin was pale and his eyes were liked two little diamonds that were lost in the depths of the ocean. He was little, but he had the same look of determination and power in his eyes, just like Brando. Little whispies of golden hair sat on his head: they were the same color as DIO's ruffled long hair. This little one...this miracle child...how he would grow up and what he would become was unknown to them. How Diana had conceived him in the first place was mystery, but it didn't matter. He was with her and that was what mattered.

"Diana, I have an important job for you that I know you can handle."

"What is it?"

"Obviously you remember Joseph Joestar. The bastard put together a ridiculous little posse to come "kill me". Would you be a dear and take care of them for me? Use any means necessary."

"Sure, papa. I'll do the job. They won't make it to Egypt."

"I'll watch Eztli while you're gone."

So, with that, Diana began packing for herself and Adelio. Adelio may look like an, eight year old and act like one at times, but he is almost fifty years old. The little squirt can handle himself pretty well and can fight. After the little lad heard about his father he wanted to be just like him. He wore a long cream colored loincloth that hung down right below his kneecaps. He wore a short, purple, chestpiece, but didn't have two swords pierced through his skin through them. He kept his hair up in a small square like shape, just like Wamuu. He learned all about honor and how to fight. Of course, he wasn't very strong, but he knew a few handy moves for taking down big opponents.