Poljna

The boat had been odd upon boarding it. The many surviving sailors and the crusaders couldn't find anyone aboard. How was the ship moving with no crew or captain? 

The ship was old and rusted, rough around the edges with light fog polluting the air. The floor was an old ugly green and the walls were white. At least a boat had sailed by at all.

Diana was behind Joseph, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and Polnareff inspecting the machinery. There was no crew or captain but yet, all the machinery was functioning. Diana knew many of the stand users her father was sending their way, but this...she wasn't sure if a stand user was coming their way or not. A theory drifted its way into her mind however. No...it was stupid.

Her thinking was interrupted by Anne calling them over into a hallway. A large caged orangutan. It was brown and stupid looking. Stupid monke, it looked so helpless that Diana got the urge to kill it. 

Dammit, He's wearing off on me...a killer drive for power, that's not what I want. I need to cool my jets, I'm not my father even though I love that bastard to death. 

Upon leaving the room, a crane came down swiftly and impaled a sailor straight through the head. It took strength to refrain from a chuckle. Her theory had been correct, that was why she was struggling the restrain her laugh. The boat was the stand and the orangutan was the stand user. 

She told Adelio to stick close to her. The monkey was most likely dumb enough to not recognize Diana and her status meaning they were its targets as well. Ajna however was a bit more helpful in pushing the Crusaders along to discover the truth. It was funny watching them theorize what the problem might have been.

Kakyoin had used his Hierophant Green to search the entire ship and found no life besides the fat brown brute in the cage. Jotaro had gone to explore the ship some more. Polnareff and Ajna were joking around in the sunset. Those two were going to be good friends. Diana almost felt bad for having to kill all of them. Adelio and Kakyoin were talking sitting crisscrossed on the middle of the deck. They had all let their guard down and it would cost them.

Kakyoin was interested in the youth that spoke to him. His actions were that of his looks, but his words were spoken with age. Clearly the kid was older then he was letting on, but how would that make sense?...Of course DIO was a vampire and Kak new that much. Vampires reject their humanity in exchange for unnatural abilities and something like immortality. Their only downfall, the sun. 

"Adelio, how old are you?" His voice was friendly and kept a warm essence in it.

"Oh, I'm about fifty years old!" Shock. The kid was thirty-three years older then him. Kakyoin paid close attention to what Adelio had to say from that point on. He had probably seen things that Kak hadn't, but he was always willing to learn a thing or two from people.

Suddenly, the dock of the boat absorbed everyone on it! Their bodies weren't being taken apart, yet at least, but they had been phased into the now squishy boat! T-the boat was a stand?! What a shock!

Before the incident occurred, Polnareff sensed something was wrong. The moment he felt his body descend, he grabbed Ajna and threw her above him as he slowly and painfully phased with the boat.

"W-watch out-," he hoarsely got out. Ajna didn't want to show them quite yet, but she didn't have a choice really. She spread her graceful, purple shined, black, wings and rose into the air, feeling the wind on her skin. She hadn't flown in a while, but techniques soon flooded back to her and she remembered just what to do.

H-he saved me...he risked his life to save mine and now he's the one suffering...I'm so sorry Jean.  

She knew she wasn't supposed to help the enemy, but...he was her friend. Slowly descending but keeping her rhythmic flapping going, she grabbed his hand and tried to pull up. He winced slightly and continued to be eaten by the boat.