The Merciless Savior

Darkness. The night sky was filled with it's miniature shining dots that gave it beauty. The lush trees swayed gently in the warm breeze, as hidden night creatures chirped and hollered. A silent town sat peacefully with gray mountains surrounding it. The sound of swaying and swooshing salt water filled the silence. 

Windknight's Lot, a happy town that was about to change. A conqueror, a merciless puppet master who would pull the strings from behind the scene. An immortal, inhumane, young, tyrant, would slowly takeover a town, and then a city, a country, and then the world. There was nothing to stop him and it was perfect. 

Ruffled golden hair, red eyes with a golden tint, pale skin, strong body, a straight face, white sharp fangs. Dio Brando snuck through the shadows of the trees, moving quickly, eager for food. He wouldn't let the feeling of hunger posses him, but oh, fresh, warm, thick, blood was what he yearned for. He had to play it smart however. If he was spotted by the townsfolk, he would be forced to slaughter the witnesses. If that brat Jonathan Joestar decided to go after him, the witnesses could give Jojo information on him, and he wouldn't want that.

Aware of his every surroundings, he zigzagged from shadow to shadow, finally choosing one to rest under as he watched the townsfolk wrap up their day activities. He had formed his master plan perfectly in his mind. First, a meal would suffice, and then to turn the more of the town into his zombies. His loyal pets would serve him and do only his bidding. The fun he would have!

It was good that he had already established his home on the stone hills. An old abandoned castle was his shelter, the very place he would begin his empire. It's walls were covered it moss, and it had a dark aura to it. It was almost like it was haunted, perfect. 

As Dio was thinking, something caught his eye, more like someone caught his eye. It was her, that...that woman. She had long chocolate brown hair that was smoothly combed. Her eyes were green, and she was wearing a fine brown dress that had a nice red design imprinted on it. It looked like she was carrying a water bucket back to her home. 

Four years ago. Dio was being reckless, four years ago. He met this very girl four years ago, back when he lived with the Joestars. It was an irresponsible thing to do. Four years ago, he seduced her while Mr.Joestar and Jonathan weren't home. Thinking back on it made him vexed at his old self. To think he thought he was smart and strong back then, pitiful.

As quiet as a mouse, he followed her back home. Her house was a good one, it was a good sized house that seemed to be well taken care of. She seemed to be single, and alone. She opened the door, revealing light from her candles, and gave Brando the chance to slip through the door, and he took his opportunity. The door shut, and so fate was decided.

The brown haired lady set her water bucket down, and pulled out a wedge of cheese and a loaf of bread. She began to hum an old tune as she cut a small slice of bread and cheese as a bedtime snack for herself. 

Slowly but surely, Dio snuck up from behind her, and stood there, straight faced with a merciless glare. There was no more love in his soul. He no longer felt anything for this woman, and so, he would take advantage of the position he was in.

Gently, he rested two hands on the back of her shoulders. A gasp escaped her and she quickly turned around, eyes wide with shock at the sight of him. She quickly embraced him, going on about how she'd missed him more than anything in the world, and had been waiting for his return.

Without another word, a devilish smirk spread across his face as his grip tightened. He hurled her with unnatural strength into a wooden door that shattered apart on impact. Sharp wooden splinters layered the floor, with small splatters on crimson blood surrounding them.