At last...Solace

(Yes, I did my research on bath tubs)

The breeze was getting more and more chilly, but at last, Dio Brando arrived back home to his aged castle. His daughter was still bundled in his purple scarf, fast asleep in his arms. The sun was just about to peak over the horizon and it was crucial that Dio got inside before he remained outside permanently.

He walked into the dark building, and was greeted by Wang Chan. The short little man with triangle looking eyebrows and his bent mustache ran quickly to Dio to see what he had retrieved. His eyes widened with surprise to see a small purple bundle in his arms.

"Lord Dio, you've returned! What treasure have you brought back for us?" 

"She's not for you." Dio replied with a straight face and a cold stare at his vampiric servant.

"S-she? Lord Dio, you don't mean to say that...that that's alive, do you?" His eyes were shocked and he took a step back.

"Wang Chan."

"Y-yes Lord Dio?"

"Take her and bathe her. If any of those wretched monsters lay a finger upon her, I'll slaughter them in an instant. Be gentle with with her, she's in bad condition. I will explain the rest to you later."

"Yes Lord Dio!" 

Dio looked down at the girl and gently attempted to run his hand through her matted hair. He couldn't even get half way before his fingers got caught in her horrendously dirty and tangled blond hair. Anger sparked in him. To think a cruel woman would do something like that to his daughter was awful.

"Little one, wake up, we're home." Dio gently nudged her, and she opened her eyes. For a moment she got scared, but when Dio reassured her, she calmed down a bit. Wang Chan introduced himself, and Dio told her that she was safe and would let no harm come to her.

Dio unwrapped the girl from his scarf and set her down on the smooth stone floor. He wrapped the scarf back around her neck and began to walk, hand on his hip, down the hallway, disappearing into the the darkness.

"Come little girl, I'm going to make you look nice and pretty for Lord Dio!" He extended a hand out to her, trying to look as nice as possible so she wouldn't be scared. She was unsure at first, but slowly put her hand in his. They walked together down the hallway, and to the bathing room.

The bathing room had smooth stone tiles and the candle light reflected off of them. There was a big pearl white tub in the middle of the room, just waiting to be filled with steamy warm water. She was thinking about what this thing called a "bath" was.

Wang Chan twisted the knob on the old fancy tub, watering spilling from the faucet. As the tub was filling up, he began poking in a drawer, pulling out different implements from it. Soon, there was a hairbrush, rag, and shampoo bottle next to him. Turning around, he noticed the bath tub was filled with warm water. Turning around, he approached the girl, and stretched out his hands, pulling on her clothes.

"H-hey! Stop!" She slapped his hands, and backed away. Wang Chan looked at her, confused. He was just trying to bathe her like Lord Dio had instructed him. Her pouting face puzzled him, and he realized he needed to explain what he was doing to her.

"Missy, I'm undressing you so I can bathe you." 

"B-bathe? What's a bathe?" She asked confused. Had she never taken a bath before? How did Lord Dio find her, and why didn't he just kill her and drink her blood like any other human?

"I'll show you what a bath is." He slowly moved his hands back towards her poor excuse for clothes, and slid them off. At least she didn't know what embarrassment was, otherwise this would be a much more difficult task.