The Perverted Nazi

It was early that night. The stars were twinkling, the moonlight was shining beautifully, and the nightlife was chittering just like they had been the worst night of her life. Diana Rose Brando was standing on the damaged stone balcony, staring up at the night sky. She fiddled with a rose that was in her hand. Tears were flowing freely down her face as she let her emotions take control. 

She had given up all hope of her father returning. A year after he hadn't come back, she knew deep in her heart that he wasn't coming back, but she never gave up hope. It was clear to her now, his promise had been broken. 

One thought kept running through Diana's mind. Joseph Joestar, the offspring of her father's murderer and brother, Jonathan Joestar, would be the last Joestar. Nothing would stop her from her goal. She would endure as much pain as it took to avenge Dio Brando.

"Crying won't help...It won't bring him back..." she mumbled to herself, wiping away clear tears that glistened in the pure moonlight. She stared back at the sky, Feazel bouncing around gleefully in the room behind her. 

Suddenly, Diana heard a knock at the door. She approached the door, and opened it, revealing Ajna standing there. She had a light smirk on her face, and Diana invited her in. 

"Hey, what happened here?" She asked, pointing to the damage on the stone balcony.

"O-oh, this is where Jonathan Joestar sent my father flying off of the balcony. On his way down, he fired one last neon pink laser that cut a few of his zombies in half, shot Jojo through his hands, and damaged the balcony a bit."

"Oh...sorry for bringing it up, I know you hate taking about your past."

"It's fine." Diana relied.

"Diana, can I tell you something?" Ajna's red eyes sparkled. The two of them were looking at the star's beauty, peering over the edge of the balcony. 

"Of course! You can tell me anything." 

"Diana, I know it's only been a few days, and we'll be leaving soon, but you're like a sister to me. I want to stick with you for a while longer." Ajna wrapped her arms around Diana, pulling her into a tight hug. Quickly returning the embrace, Diana chuckled lightly, smiling. It felt good to have someone who was like family to her again.

Feazel pranced over happily and nuzzled Ajna's leg. Looking down, she noticed him. She kneeled down and pet him. 

"Aren't you a cute little thing, huh?" Feazel made happy noises and ran over to Diana. Putting her arm down, Feazel crawled up Diana's arm and curled around her neck, head peaking out through her blond hair.

The two of them walked down the dark candlelight halls, speaking to each other. The halls had no effect on Diana anymore, but were rather menacing to Ajna. Of course she didn't fear them, but their dark appearance made her feel like something would stab her in the back at any moment.

As Diana and Ajna were turning the corner while looking at each other talking, Diana suddenly ran into a wall, or so she thought, the wall had actually been Wamuu's solid rock hard chest. Diana hadn't been expecting it, and was knocked onto the floor. She quickly apologized, but instead of showing any signs of anger, he extended a hand to her and helped her back on to her feet.

"I-I'm sorry Wamuu, I didn't see you." She dipped her head respectfully. Next to Wamuu stood Kars who was sandwiched in between Esidisi and Wamuu. All three if the, stood firm as a sold wall.

"Diana, I'd like to speak to you privately." Kars stared at her with no expression in his beautiful face. Esidisi, Wamuu, and Ajna all turned around and walked the other way. Ajna began talking to the two as if they were her bothers. They respected each other and talked to each other as if it was nothing.