The Encounter with the Three Half Naked Men and Ajna

It had been fifty years since Dio Brando made that promise to her. He hadn't returned, and she was still waiting for him, everyday she wondered if that would be the day he returned. Everyday, she was disappointed. 

She was fifty-four years old, but her vampire blood kept her body healthy and she had the appearance of a fifteen year old. Her golden blond hair was smooth, silky, and long. Her teeth were pearly and white, and her eyes looked like her father's but much more feminine.  Her skin was flawless besides the three moles on her ear, and it was pale.

She had found a very similar red, purple, white, and brown outfit that her father used to wear. She had been self-taught, but she had sewn the outfit to fit her curvy body much better. She looked just like her father, and she wore his uniform as something to remember him by, even though she was surrounded by memories. 

She was sitting at a table in the candlelight, sipping thick red blood, reading one of her father's old books. He had quite a selection of books. Many of them were older, but they were very interesting. One of her favorites was Oliver Twist, a classic which she read many times. 

Feazel, who has grown a fair amount in size, was lapping up blood from a small dish. It was quiet  in the room, just as it had been the day before, and they day before that. Feazel, Caliban, and Ernesh were the only ones Diana had left. Her two black shining knights had taught her so much over the years, and she was grateful. The two vampires had raised her, but she didn't view them as her parents, she viewed as her closest friends. 

"Mistress!" A voice shouted from down the hall. It sounded like Ernesh's voice. They never called for her unless it was important. Swiftly setting her book down, Feazel hopped onto her shoulder, and she sneakily ran to where the voice was coming from, which happened to be the front doors.

She hid among the shadows and the miscellaneous furniture that lined the hallway. If her home was , the last thing she wanted was to be spotted. As she was running, she heard voices that weren't her knights'. 

Once she arrived, she saw four figures. Three of them were extremely buff men, and the other was a girl who looked about the age of fifteen. Three of them hid behind the most fine looking of the four. He wore a deep purple head rap that let a small strand of purple hair hang out in the front. It wrapped around his shoulders, and he was wearing a loincloth with black boots that revealed skin. His handsome face had light purple eye shadow that brought out the deep pigment of his sharp, red, cold, eyes.

The one of the men behind him was wearing a cloth that wrapped around his waist along with a purple chest piece and large golden earrings. He also had a golden ring on his lip...odd. The other was wearing a chest piece and cropped pants. He had an odd had on that revealed white puffy hair at the bottom. He also had a golden ring, but it was on his nose. The girl had a cloth wrapped around her curves like an "x". She had a longer loincloth that was lined with beads by her waist. Her boots looked like sandals with leather crisscrossed up her thighs. Her hair was a luxurious purple that looked healthy and thick. It was put back in a long ponytail, and she had long thick bracelets on her wrists that were a deep purple. 

Caliban and Ernesh were standing before them, ready for a fight. The loyal knights would not let these imposters through without their mistress's permission. These people who were built like pillars were not amused. They weren't going to let anything get in the way of their mission.

Diana jumped up onto one of the torch holders that held no torch. The female imposter sensed movement, and began to look around her surroundings. She knew Diana was there, but she couldn't point out where.

"You, knight with the sword, who was that person?"

Caliban stared at her, probably with a look of disgust under his black helmet. "Our mistress will reveal herself when she wishes it! We are to tell you nothing! Leave this place before you're forced to!"