Vietnam Flashbacks

Joseph Joestar was sitting at a round table with Caesar, Lisa Lisa, and Messina. The four of them were all sipping warm tea. For the most part they were all alert, except for Joseph who was talking away. 

"Hey did you guys hear about the intruder that seduced the colonel of the German army?"

"Wait, really? You would have thought the colonel would have been smarter than to let that happen." Caesar commented. 

"By the way, who is the colonel anyways?" Joseph kept blabbering as Lisa Lisa and Messina kept sipping their tea. 

"Why would I know?"

"Well because you're Caesar! You're just supposed to know a lot."

"Since when was that ever the case?"

The two got into a small argument about Caesar being smart or not. Lisa Lisa was clearly not going to let them continue their childish conversation. Setting her tea down, she held a straight face.

"Stop it with your childish arguments, we're supposed to be alert for anything. The Nazi's have the stone and we need to retrieve it. We have no time for your games." Lisa Lisa was stern, and it frightened the boys just a bit, but they didn't show it.

A few more minutes had passed, and the four had still received no dinner. Joseph's stomach rumbled ferociously with hunger. He was starting to feel sick to his self with how starving he was.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and tell those punks that we're starving! I swear, you shouldn't treat your guests like that!" Joseph stood up confidently, and began to descend down the stairs. Those Nazi punks better get them food or else Joseph was going to be hangry. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Diana opened her eyes slowly letting in the moonlight. Switzerland's fresh night air filled her lungs as she slipped on her night outfit which consisted of a black trench coat, sleek black boots, and black clothes underneath. She wrapped her father's old purple scarf around her neck, red eyes glowing in the dark. She was getting hungry.

It was a good thing she had found some poor lost travelers the other day. She had brought their bodies back to camp, and had saved them for later. Sticking her fingers deep into one of the younger one's dead body, she sucked his blood slowly, savoring it. A smile came across her face as she felt full again. Feazel sucked the remaining blood, and crawled onto Diana's shoulder.

Leaving the shriveled, gray, dry, body to rot, she exited the room, ready for the next move. Ajna approached her with worried crimson eyes. Something was wrong and it wasn't hard to see.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Diana asked concerned.

"Esidisi hasn't returned yet, nor have we gotten word back from him. I...I'm starting to worry Diana. What if something happened to him?"

Diana hadn't liked Esidisi from the beginning. Various reasons made her dislike the pillar man, especially how he kicked Feazel one time. The poor ferret had just wanted cuddles, and instead he received a brutal kick. Thankfully he recovered, but it was scary for a while there. Feazel had been one of her only friends for a long time, if he died, she would have been heartbroken.

"I'm sure he's okay Ajna. Esidisi is tough and smart, he'll be okay." 

Ajna embraced Diana into a hug, still upset but a little more comforted than she had been before. Diana quickly returned the hug. Ajna knew there was lots of work to be done that night and that she should have no distractions, but Esidisi was family to her. If something happened to him, she would be heartbroken.