Get This Right

Water splashed up from the mystical blue waters of the salty ocean and sprayed the weary Crusaders who watched vigilantly for stand attacks from all sides of the boat. A tropical island was approaching and quickly. Small talk was made amongst the five remaining of the group, but in the end, silence reigned as normal. 

Adelio's body was shaking with the waves, lifeless, but alive at least. He was dragged around like a hefty sack of old potatoes as if he meant nothing. Though, if that were the case, he would be abandoned in the desert, buried by hot sand. 

Diana watched the helicopter twirl leafs and dust with it as it's blades spun and it disappeared into the blue sky. It was like being dropped off in the middle of a jungle with no map, no food, no nothing. In a way, that was what happened, except it was an island. That meant Diana was bound to find who she was looking for. The Speedwagon Foundation hadn't said much about the specimen she needed to find, just that she needed to find them. As long as she was reunited with the Crusaders, she wouldn't kill herself. 

"Right...where to go?" Diana mumbled and fiddled with a leaf. "Well, father always said-," she angrily tore the leaf in half and threw it to the ground. "Screw him..." She fell to the ground in a fit and slid her hands over her face. "I'm gonna kill him...dammit why didn't they tell me where to go!?"

The slightest rustle in the copious amounts of tropical bushes ended up with Rainbow in the Dark leaving a gaping hole through an innocent now injured tree. A man stepped out from the camouflage of the environment right next to the now donut tree.

"Well, your aim could use some work, but your fist is deadly," Avdol spoke up, peering down at the upset lady. An expression of shock plastered on her face soon disappeared with a smile replacing it. She shuffled and hurried to her feet to give him the biggest hug of his life. He chuckled a bit and patted her head and backed away from the hug.

"I can tell a lot about you, Diana, but I never took you for a hugger. I have tea ready at my house, if you'd like to join me."

"I missed you...you were the only one with common sense, Avdol..." Avdol chuckled and took her hand. 

Branches and leaves slapped against Diana's face as the fortune teller pulled her through the citrus scented brush with not a moment to lose. She opened her mouth to question their current pace but a bug met the back of her throat instead. She choked it out, her face turning red in the process. 

"Excuse me for the pace, Diana. The others should be arriving shortly and I have to get in disguise." They went inside without another word. 

"Avdol, what's going on?"

"Mr. Joestar and the others will arrive shortly. Polnareff is still under the impression that I'm dead and we need to keep it that way until the proper time comes. Please, remain inside until I say otherwise." He applied a silver coating to his hair and slipped off his shirt. Diana was caught by surprise and quickly covered her eyes.

"Yes sir..." she mumbled while taking a sip of her steaming orange tea. 

Voices could be heard outside along with the shouts of Avdol's exceptional acting. Diana let herself take a peak through the old scratched window only to see Ajna. She wasn't involved in the dramatic chatter, but seemed more focused on the body in her arms. It was bundled up except for the very top. Golden hair peaked out through the small uncovered area and that's when she knew. One of two things could be the case. Number one, Adelio was dead and they were hauling the body around for some reason. Number two, she didn't know.

She ducked down and cold panic rose. Avdol told her to stay put, but her son was laying limp in her traitorous friend's arms. The thought clicked with Diana.