CHAPTER 6

"SINGAPORE!'' Thailand yelled.

"WHAT?!" Singapore yelled back, the two refusing to get up and talk to each other face to face.

"Were almost out of food, and waterrrr, and everything else!" Thai wined making Singapore growl.

"Then go get more!" Singapore returned, placing his glasses on the table. Thailand was nothing but a pain.

"Yeah! Of course, I didn't think of that! I wonder why I asked you?!"

Singapore groans. "Just do it yourself... Lazy Thai..."

Suddenly a spoon was yeeted out of the kitchen and hit Singapore in the back of the head.

"Wh-What the heck was that for?!" Singapore yelled, staring at Thailand who peaked her head from around the corner.

"I'm not lazy, you are. Now go and get us stuff!" she huffed, raising another spoon as a threat. Singapore growled and got up and headed to where everyone hung out.

They all lived in an abandoned train station and used the old train for shelter.

"HEYYY... Miss bossy says we're running out of stuff. We're going to have to steal some stuff." Singapore sighed, catching the attention of the other country's. "I'll need about two or three of you to go. Any volunteers?"

"I can!" Indonesia yells.

"Alright, that's one, anyone else."

"I would like to!" Syria raises his hand. Syria is often in the medical bay because he's blind and he keeps China company, who's in a coma.

"No, Syria." Syria lowers his hand sadly. Singapore turns to his second on command. "North Korea?"

She shrugs (yes, North Korea is a girl), "Why not?"

"Okay, that's all."

Singapore is about to leave but North Korea stops him. "Is there a certain place you want us to go?"

"You and Indo can hit a more eastern group."

"Alright," North responded with a go-lucky tone. She smiles.

It's always surprising when someone first meets North. The way she acts and what she wears makes you think she's a strict kind of person but she's changed over the years. The Soviet did isolate her for a long time which made him less trusting and quiet. But after South Korea was killed during the day, North realized how little she spent with South so she decided to change.

Singapore was always confused by this. North never liked anyone before. But he couldn't complain. The country was quite useful when it came to using bombs, and atomic weapons (atomic's are only used in worse case scenarios), and was their disarmer.

Indonesia on the other hand was nothing like North Korea. He was a goof, and good at creating distractions, and diversions, unlike his counterpart.

They were small in numbers, but big in skill and creativity!

"We'll be back!" North steps out of the car train, Indonesia trailing behind her.

Suddenly another spoon flew through the hair, hitting Singapore straight in the back this time around. He flinched, rubbing his back at the sudden pain.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR. I DID WHAT YOU ASKED?!" the country yelled, his glasses about to fall off.

"I told you to do it." Thailand scoffed, her eyes fiery. "Oh... gosh, Thailand, get over it!' Singapore replied, rubbing his head in anguish. Thailand and Singapore did not get along the greatest.