CHAPTER 11

Rome slowly opens his eyes.

The sun that was previously was in his eyes but now it was almost set into the sea.

Sweat dripped from Rome's head. He looked around carefully, still partially dazed. He caught sight of Greece's light blue flag.

Rome sat up and rubbed his head. He was confused about what had happened.

"Greece...?" Rome asked, his voice broke from it.

Greece perked up, he turns as sees Rome awake. "Hey! You're awake!" He goes up to Rome. "How do you feel?"

Rome shakes slightly. " I-I don't want to talk about it... " Rome turned the other way trying not to look at Greece. Egypt wandered over.

" Hey... Are you alright...? Something trigger your memory? " she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I don't know... I just... Remember... Italy... Vatican... and Fas..." Rome trailed off.

"Fas... Who?" Egypt asks.

"Fascist Italy." Rome looks up at the two.

"Fascist...? That little-" Egypt growled.

"Woah, not in front of the kids, Wind Waker." Greece looks at Rome. "What about Fascist Italy?"

"He... And... Japan Empire, were clearing... countries." Rome groggily explained.

Greece's eyes widened. "Clearing?"

"She had... some kind of... bird wings, but they were... blue and white."

"Did they have a glow to it, in a way?" Greece asks. Egypt knows where he's going with this.

"...Yes." Rome rubs his head, feeling the tiredness take over.

"Oh my...." Greece whispered. He looked away and folded his arms while his breathing was clear to hear.

"Greece?" Rome asks.

"Those... Wings... They were mine... I used to be a hybrid, until... I was cleared." Greece sniffs and tears were picking at his eyes. Rome looks guilty at Greece. He didn't know.

" Oh.... I'm-I'm so sorry Greece, I didn't realize " Rome reached a hand out.

Greece looked back, plastering a fake smile on. " It's alright Rome you didn't know. " he tried to sound confident, but Rome could easily tell. Something lingered in the back of Rome's mind.

" What about Britain? " Rome perked up asking questionably. He had remembered that familiar feeling when training with Britain in the field, but just didn't understand it.

"What do you mean?"

"He had this... almost... scent. Something was familiar about it, but I don't know what."

Egypt looks at Greece, "Do you think Britain would be okay if we told him?"

"I think he'd be fine." Greece rubbed his neck.

Egypt looks back at Rome. "Rome... Britain is a cleared Dragon hybrid..."

. . .

Britain slashes the wall. He growls loudly, his leather gauntlets blocking him from using his claws. His pupils became thin.

"Britain...?" France asks opening the door to his room.

Britain looks at her and snarls.

"So Germany was right... you're in dragon-mode... nonetheless... Time to take your medicine." France had a syringe with light blue chemicals behind her back.