CHAPTER 12

" France? " Britain asked shifting slightly. France shook her head, looking down at Britain, half in her lap.

" Oh, Britain are you alright?! " France gently helped him sit up. Britain pushed his hair back, rubbing his head. " Yeah, I have a bit of a headache but I'm alright. What happened? " he asked tiredly.

France bit her lip. She hated telling him about his hybrid or feral side. It always triggered terrible memories. France opened her mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by a loud noise. France sighed and looked over at Britain who chuckled at her reaction.

" Andorra must have found the piano again " Britain smiled, placing a hand on top of France's. She smiled at the warm feeling he gave her, and his happy cheerful smile. Even after everything he was still able to be happy.

France smiled back slightly, before tilting her head back in exhaustion. " I suppose I should go and grab her before the piano keys go flying, " she chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

No reply. She didnt blame him though, it must be hard to be a hybrid. A cleared one at that. Normal life wasnt easy, France couldnt even imagine. Opening her eyes, she looked up to Britian who had already extended a hand to her. France greatly took his kind gesture, standing up and brushing her hair back.

" Thank you " she closed her eyes. Britian just shook his head in response still listening to the racket that Andorra continued to make. France took a large breath of air before wandering out of the room towards hers, where the piano was kept.

The halls seemed extremely dark and somewhat threatening to a point.

Andorra found pianos interesting. She was told they make noise, she saw France and Britain hit the black and white keys before, but nothing magical happened.

So it was time to see how it worked. She hit one key, nothing met her deaf ears.

She hit another, and she could only see it bounce up. She hit a lot with both her hands and they just bounced back up and she could feel a vibration go off.

She kept banging it until she felt an all too familiar aurora. She turns excitedly and saw France with Britain behind her. She gets off the stool and hugs France's legs.

France chuckles, she goes to Andorra's height then hugs her.

Andorra lets go and signs all about the vibrations the piano makes.

France chuckles more. 'Vibrations?'

'Yes!' Andorra takes France's hand and leads her to the piano. 'Play it! You'll feel it!' She excitedly signed.

France sighed and beckoned Britain to come over. He picks up Andorra and sets her on his lap.

"What shall we play?"

"Maybe the one we've been practicing."

Andorra beams when she feels the vibrations, but they're much more connected and go as a beat. She relaxes and enjoys the music, even though she can't hear it.

France glances over at Britain, he was smiling while Andorra was on his lap. Andorra was so relaxed, and Britain was so happy.

Her smile fades. Britain had surely moved on now. Their relationship was left in memory, and replaced with them just being friends. France hated to admit it but she still loved Britain. But she couldn't show it. She was the one that ended it all.