𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― CELAINE. A BEAUTIFUL NAME for a beautiful girl. It means shining radiance, the very definition of the Lupin girl. Only two years behind her older brother in school, the two siblings were the perfect definition of family. The brave, protective and loving older brother and the smart, whimsical younger sister with a love for everything living.

        "Rem!" She yelled up the stairs, one hand on the top of the banister and the other clutching her luggage, "Stop messing with your hair and get down here! We'll be late for the train!" The girl smiled at the loud and bark-like laugh her brother let out, shaking her head as he ran down the stairs with his trunk behind him.

        She sighed, "I wish Sirius hadn't showed you what hair product was, we'd have already left by now if you just combed it." Celaine ran her hand through Remus' freshly styled hair, making him swat her her away from his head.

        "Come on, Laine! You messed it up!" He groaned, bumping her hip with his and knocking her back a bit. The two giggled and bounded out of the stairwell to the front room where their father Lyall was waiting for them.

        "Alright kids, grab an arm." He smirked, mouthing a quick 'I love you' to his wife before disapparating to the platform.

        Lyall turned to his children, a small smile on his face, "Now, watch over your sister, Remus. And remember to stop by Dumbledore's office for you-know-what," The boy nodded, his grin faltering a bit at the mention of his lycanthropy, "And you, Little Laine, keep your brother out of trouble. Merlin knows he'll be up to his schemes again this year." He lovingly ruffled her hair, making her squeal in complaint before hugging both of them tight.

        "Love you, Dad!" Celaine exclaimed, pulling away as quickly as she was brought into the embrace and running towards the train, bounding onto it eagerly. Remus shook his head at her energetic nature before wishing a goodbye to his father and following behind her.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭-

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂