𝟏𝟐|𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― I WAS TAKING A stroll through the castle that Saturday, thinking of summer plans. I can't believe the year is almost over... I thought, smiling at the first years playing tag in the warm May weather.

        I stopped to wave at Sirius and Remus, who appeared to be running in my direction.

        "Hey guys—" I started, but was quickly interrupted by Sirius.

        "Celaine! Come, quick!" He panted, grabbing onto one arm while Remus grabbed the other.

        "What's going on, I—" I stammered, confused. What was the matter? Was someone hurt? Sirius never called me by my full name unless he was being... well, serious.

        "It's James, he got too close to the Whomping Willow." I gasped, pushing the two boys ahead of me so they could lead the way.

        "Well, go on! Take me to him!" I ran with them outside, slightly confused. We were headed towards the courtyard, not the Whomping Willow. In fact, I wondered why James was close enough to the dangerous tree anyway, but decided I'd ask him after I got him help.

        "We'll take a short-cut through the courtyard," He stated, "C'mon!" Well, I thought, That solves that question.

        I continued to follow them through the pathways, glancing at all the flowers strewn on the brick pathways. What was going on? Did someone throw a celebration of some sort?

        We made it to the center of the courtyard, and I was even more confused than ever. Almost the whole school was here, surrounding the fountain and whispering to each other. I turned to ask one of the boys what was going on, but they had disappeared. I looked around everywhere for them, but couldn't see them at all. I pushed through the crowd to try and get towards the center. Maybe James was there? Well, if he wasn't, then at least I'd be one step closer to the willow.

        I was about to ask a third year what was happening when a certain voice grabbed my attention, a million emotions flying through my head. First it was confusion, then anger and worry. If he was attacked by the Whomping Willow, he wouldn't be okay. But that would also mean that Remus and Sirius lied to me, which confused me beyond belief. These feeling kept going through my head as I looked around everywhere for James.

        "Celaine Lupin."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝐀/𝐍: 

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂