𝟏𝟒|𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― I LOOKED UP FROM the letter to James, shocked. He took the parchment from my hand, replacing it with his own.

        "Celaine," He started, "I don't think I've ever felt this way for someone." He laughed nervously, watching me nod along to his every word, "So, I would consider it a great honour if you would be my girlfriend." My head started bobbing furiously as I pulled him up to his feet.

        "Yes," I whispered, "Yes a million times, Jamie." He grabbed my face, pulling me into a gentle kiss. The crowd around us roared, clapping in celebration as our lips moved in sync. He held my face in his hands as mine slithered up his chest and around his neck. I smiled into the kiss, pulling away to breath,

        "I love you too, James." I admitted, smiling even wider as he pulled me into another kiss. I heard a loud whooping noise, turning to find Sirius, Remus and Peter cheering loudly.

        I groaned, "Nooo." Hiding my face in James chest, the school laughed heartily at my reaction. Even though I was embarrassed, I still had the biggest smile on my face. James' chest shook as he chuckled, stroking my hair and placing a kiss on the top of my head. I slowly looked up and grinned at him, embracing him once more.

        "So it's a yes?" He mumbled into my ear while rocking us side to side.

        I giggled, "Yes, James! I've said it three times now."

        He laughed along with me, "Alright, I'm just making sure. You don't know how many times girls have said no to me."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― I LOOKED OUT THE window nervously, glancing at the reception area to try and get a peak. I was tugged back harshly and the curtains were closed once more, the reprimanding glare coming from Remus' brown eyes that matched my own, "Laine," He chastised, "You know you can't see him before the wedding. It's bad luck." I sighed and nodded, nervously biting my lip.

        I had practically eaten all of the lipstick off of my lips from picking at them so much, my hands almost rubbed raw from fidgeting. My brother groaned before tossing me a lipstick, which I barely caught, "Fix yourself, you go out in a few minutes." I nodded, gulping.

        I raised a shaky hand to my face, looking in a mirror and carefully applying the lipstick. My hair was done in waves, the front strands braided with flowers woven and pulled back with a clip. My makeup was done naturally, much like I did it on a daily basis, and the only difference was the color on my lips. Normally I wore a nude color, but today I wore a pale pink to match the flowers in my hair and on my dress.

        My dress. It was the most gorgeous thing I've seen (aside from James' face). It had a sweetheart neckline, held up by thin satin straps. It cinched tightly at the waist and the skirt was big and puffy. I didn't have a train, like most wedding dresses, but my veil made up for it.

        "You look so pretty, Celaine." Sirius cooed, walking in and giving me a tight hug. I grinned, smacking his hands away from me.

        "You should be out with James, best man." I laughed, poking my tongue out at him.

        He chuckled, "Okay, Mrs. Potter." I blushed as he sauntered out of the room, fist-bumping Peter and Remus as he did so.

        "Ready, little sis?" Rem sighed happily, holding out his arm for me to grab. I laid a hand on his elbow, lifting my skirt slightly to step down the stairs to the main level of our parents old house. They died shortly after I graduated, the house left to my brother. I wanted to have the reception where my parents could see it, so Remus gladly lent the house for the day.

        I sighed, attempting to breath the nerves out of me, "Yes. Ready as I'll ever be."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂