𝟏𝟏|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― I WAITED PATIENTLY FOR Remus to start talking, antsy to get this ordeal started, "Alright, boys." He started, "I present to you, Celaine's diary." He held it in one hand above his head in one hand, a giant smirk on his face.

        "You got her diary?" Peter gasped, admiration in his features, "What for?"

        He gestured towards me, "James here has a little crush on my sister." The two boys turned towards me, wide-eyed and astounded.

        "But didn't you say in the beginning of the year that Lily was going to be your wife one day?" Sirius asked, still astounded by the new information.

        "I may or may not have been lying." I grinned, explaining the situation to the boys while Remus flipped through her diary to see if there was anything useful in it for this plan.

        "Bingo!" He exclaimed, jumping up from his seat, "It says here that she read in a book once that the main male character sang to his lover, and she thought it was very romantic." He immediately turned to me, "You've gotta sing, Jamey Boy."

        I turned to him, mouth agape, "Sing? I can't sing." The boys immediately protested against it,

        "Have you heard yourself in the shower?"

        "James, you even have me swooning with your voice."

        "She loves dorky stuff, even if you can't sing that well she'll love it." 

        I groaned, holding my face in my hands, "Fine! Fine. I'll sing." They cheered, all of us turning towards Remus again.

        "If this is going to come from the bottom of your heart, James, we've gotta write a song. We can't use one everyone's already heard." I nodded slowly, already thinking of things I could say.

        "Okay... give me a week and the song will be done." The boys nodded, Sirius wearing a smug grin.

        "Jamie loves Laine! Jamie loves Lai—" His cheer was cut off when I threw a lone shoe at his throat, causing him to cough and splutter. Peter broke into a fit of giggles and Remus groaned in disappointment.

        "That's what you get, foul git." I muttered, lying back and closing my eyes. Words I could use in this short but sweet melody flew in and out of my head, and I began to hum a tune I could use, "Think we could get the band kids, Rem?"

        I could practically hear his smirk, "I'm friends with quite a few, I'm sure I could." I nodded and continued to work on the masterpiece I planned to make, Remus assigning positions and jobs to each of the boys.

        "Alright, Pads. You come up with a situation concerning James here that will get my sister to drop whatever she's doing," He explained, "Peter will help James set up whatever scenario he wants in the courtyard, and I'll get the band kids to work with us. After that's all done, Sirius and I will get Celaine to go to the courtyard while Wormy gets the whole school there, sound like a plan?" Everyone nodded enthusiastically, excitement bubbling up.

        "What should I tell the school?" Peter asked, quirking a brow.

        "Tell them that the greatest prank of all time is going down," I shrugged, "They'll all rush to see it."

        "Alright, lads," Sirius grinned, "Plan 'Court Celaine' is a go."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝐀/𝐍: 

𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂