𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Guess who got off their ass and actually started writing again...

👉 THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE 👈

Yep.

I started another book, but I'm going to do it a bit differently than how I have done it in the past.

Instead of finishing the book and then publishing it all at once (which is kinda stupid if you lack the motivation to knock out a whole story at once), I'm going to just write up a chapter or two every Friday to post for you all :)

I already have a few chapter up, enough to get started reading, and I really hope you all check it out.

I've been inactive since August of 2021, which there is no excuse for, but I got sort-of bored of writing. I would think of an idea, start writing it out, and then immediately get tired of it and quit it all. If you guys could see how many unpublished stories I have I swear-

So, one to two chapters a week should probably fix the problem I have with promising to get a story out and then never actually finishing.

The only disappointing thing about my new story is that it's ANOTHER JAMES POTTER ONE.

I swear it was unintentional but I had this idea and I don't think it would work with any other character...

So, you're stuck with that. But hopefully you can enjoy it anyway?

It's called Broken Bodies, Broken Hearts, and is currently available to read right now :)

As I'm writing this Author's Note I just finished writing chapter 6 and posted it, so hopefully any night owls awake right now will check it out.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the crazy amount of reads and votes on this book. I'm really proud of myself for the many milestones I've reached, and I don't think I can express how grateful I am to have readers like all of you.

Other than that, check out Broken Bodies, Broken Hearts! I personally think it'll end up with a great plot and I hope you enjoy what is already there for you to read :)

- nataliereadzz, April 15, 2022

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ◜➴ 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 🎉