The Bath

I smile and pull him to the bathroom across the hall. No words necessary.

I lean over and plug the drain, George lightly patting me on the bum making me squeak and stand up tall again.

"Cheeky boy." I say with a smirk, reaching to turn the tap on.

He just mirrors my smirk and begins to disrobe. I follow suit and soon we're both bared to each other.

He admires me from afar, his member growing stiff as he drinks me in.

"My my, getting a bit excited, Geo..." I coo, turning away from him to grab towels from the cabinet.

I gasp when his hardness suddenly pushes against my bum, his hands gripping my hips. "Of course I am...look at you...beautiful girl...and all for me...."

I set the towels down on the counter and turn to face him, my arms instinctively going around his neck. "Mmmmm...you've got me a hot mess already, Geo..."

He reaches over to turn the water off, the tub getting a bit too full.

"I think I'll need to check that for myself..." he whispers lowly. "And would you look at that...the counter is the perfect height..."

He helps me hop up onto the cool surface and pulls me to the edge, hands behind my knees. He slowly moves them to grip my thighs and push my legs apart.

He stands back and appreciates the view for a few drawn out moments. His attention turns my cheeks rosy, the steamy air making me feel a little lightheaded.

He steps close to me again, the precum at his tip smearing across my inner thigh as his arousal presses into the soft flesh.

"________..." he groans, hands grabbing tightly onto my hips. "Want you...."

I softly hum, "....then take me, Geo...." I whisper huskily, rocking my hips to position him front and center.

"Bit eager, eh?" He asks, voice deep and gravelly, almost strained by his want.

I shift even closer, his tip barely pressing against my warm opening.

"Christ, ________...." he manages to grumble. Unable to hold himself back any longer he presses into me in one swift thrust. We groan in unison as my walls sheath him tightly.

We remain still as we enjoy the feeling of being as close as physically possible. His impressive length fitting inside of me in the most perfect way.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, he begins to pump his hips maddeningly slowly. His eyes remain closed as he enjoys the feeling of stretching me open.

I however keep my eyes trained on him. His beautiful face, chiseled by the Gods themselves, reflecting the passion he feels as he works his cock over that spot deep inside.

With each well controlled thrust I feel my juices flow more and more. Every stroke shoots electricity through my every last nerve.

"Mmmmm...feel so...good...." he grunts, finally opening his eyes to look deep into my own.

I respond with a strangled moan and a weak nod.