The Scarf

George lifts me easily from the bed, the storm outside becoming more intense.

I feel sleepy, but the call of a warm bath is enough to keep me awake a while longer.

George carries me to the bathroom and sets me gingerly in my feet.

I wobble a bit and fall against the sink, feeling a bit dizzy.

"Woah, _______, are you alright?" George asks helping me take a seat on the edge of the tub.

I press my fingers to my temple, "y-yeah, head rush is all..I'm alright!"

He gives me a worried once over then tilts my chin up. He leans down and kisses me softly, his lips lingering on mine for a moment.

"Let me prepare our bath, love..."

I just watch as he gets everything ready, even disappearing for a moment  to come back with candles.

He lights them all then flicks the lights off, the candlelight bouncing off the rippling water mesmerizingly.

The storm rages on outside, the lightning flashing through the skyline beautifully.

George steps into the water, lifting me into his arms and lowering us into the welcoming warmth.

I let out a long sigh as I press into him. The coolness of his skin slowly lifting with the temperature of the water.

A loud crack of thunder shakes the house, making me jump slightly.

"Let me help you relax, darling..." George whispers softly, a sweet change to the rough, aggressive tone he was using a few short minutes ago.

He gently pushes me to lean forward, then gets to work kneading his still chilly fingers into the muscles of my back.

He works my muscles tirelessly, the rain hitting the small window above us with great force, actually helping relax me.

Eventually he pulls me back flush with him, letting his hands slide to my chest, his palms skirting over the mounds of my breasts gently.

I moan softly, my legs opening slightly as my body invites him where it wants his touch.

I feel his breath fan over my neck as he chuckles. "Looking for something more, my dear?" He purrs, his rough fingertips dragging slowly down my abdomen.

I just whine in response, resting my head against his shoulder.

"I'll take that as a yes...." he breathes against my throat, his fingers slipping beneath the water to press gingerly against my clit.

I twitch at the sensation, earning a chuckle in response.

"Just relax, love..." he says softly, his magic fingers working my sensitive nub expertly.

It's not long before he has me whimpering his name in orgasmic bliss. He shifts his foot to kick the cover from the drain, the water slowly swirling away from our bodies.

"Such a good girl..." he praises, lifting me above his lap.

He pushes into me swiftly, his hardened member warmer than I've ever felt.