A Lesson

I watch as his hands dance along the front of my blouse, the buttons popping open freely under his touch.

The air in the room grows thick with tension. The hairs along my arms standing tall.

"________....my gorgeous, sweet girl...."

His hands slide slowly up to grasp the roots of my hair gently.

"....._______, ________, ________...." he tilts my head to the side, bending down so his lips brush against the exposed skin.

"You need to be careful...there are lots of...bad guys out there....bad vampires that you won't even know are vampires until it's far too late....they'll have their filthy teeth sunk into this pretty little neck, draining you of your life..."

Be buries his face against my collarbone, whispering something I can't quite make out.

Taking what rightfully belongs to me.

He leans back, his towering height even more intimidating with the words leaving his plump lips.

"Paul is, for the most part, a good one. He won't kill you..but he does tend to be a 'Mr Steal Your Girl' when he sees a particularly beautiful woman.....and that goes double for you...no one can resist the way you smell....you're like a beacon....they can pick you out easily. Skillfully. But since you wouldn't be their One, they would drain you dry. No second thoughts. You'd be gone in a matter of minutes. Struggling, weakening in their unbreakable grasp. What makes you alive being taken from you by some stranger....by someone that doesn't care for you or your well being...they'll take every. Single. Drop. Without a second thought."

He stares deep into my eyes. His burning deep within me.

I jump when a sudden crack of thunder  splits the heavy silence between us.

George chuckles lowly, his fingers toying with my hair.

"But you don't have to worry about me, love.....I'm not a bad guy."

My heart beats painfully against my ribs. My blood rushes through my veins, anxiety pulsing along with it.

I open my mouth, but words can't escape the bubble in my throat.

George traces his thumb along my lower lip. "I could end you....but I wont. I couldn't. You're much too gorgeous....too sweet...so....delicious...."

He tilts my head further to the side, lips traveling down my neck until they reach the curve of my shoulder.

He nips gently, his hands sliding down to grip my wrists.

I sigh as he nips harder, his talented mouth working against my quickly heating skin.

He holds my wrists roughly to the door, the minutes seeming like mere seconds as he leaves love bites across the expanse of my exposed throat.

I gasp when his fangs prick into my pulse point. He laps up small streams of blood as he presses closer.

Heat flares through my entire body when I feel his need pressing into my hip.